VIP Nightlife section invite

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

VIP Nightlife section invite

Post by Uncle-V »

Hi,

Would anyone who is a member of this prestigious (and illustrious) group be ready to send me an invite? I am a good dude and I have knowledge to share (just got back from a recent trip).

Many thanks in advance!!
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Re: VIP Nightlife section invite

Post by Ozinasia »

Good luck I also asked but was rejected cause no one here has met me face to face .. well I am sure we have in the bars but neither of us know who we are :beer3:
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

What is it? Like a review board for the PP talent? What would one gain from getting in?
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

ItWasntMe wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:04 pm What is it? Like a review board for the PP talent? What would one gain from getting in?
Cheap sex?
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Chuck Borris wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:37 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:04 pm What is it? Like a review board for the PP talent? What would one gain from getting in?
Cheap sex?
Oh la la uploading my selfie now 😅
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I knever getted in either, but recently met some of the CEO-VIPs, who knows i get i now ???
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Sounds like there's nothing to gain if it's just geezers reviewing "talent." If you leave a good review you have all these other guys lining up, she may be with a number of them in a short time span. End result is a bunch of geezers mixing their juices. :bad:

I think it's made up, there is no such forum section.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Guys
GGC VIP nightlife is not :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:42 pm Guys
GGC VIP nightlife is not :-)
Okay. But how does it stack up against Pattaya Addicts (Advanced Member, obviously)? :ROFL:
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:22 pm
Sounds like there's nothing to gain if it's just geezers reviewing "talent." If you leave a good review you have all these other guys lining up, she may be with a number of them in a short time span. End result is a bunch of geezers mixing their juices. :bad:

I think it's made up, there is no such forum section.
Interesting, a bad review could very likely be an attempt at having the perfect partner to yourself then.

I think all in all a bit too complicated for this geezer 😅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic