Macron wants to 'emmerder' the unvaccinated (video)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Macron wants to 'emmerder' the unvaccinated (video)

Post by Bongmab69 »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:18 am
Bongmab69 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:32 pm Labor camps in France ??? Hahaha, they dont know what it means "working" in France, they will first go on strike, then discus about a 35-hours-working-week and then block all the rondabouts around Paris to get retired at the age of 55, even if in a labor camp !! Thats how france "works" !! Listen very carefully, i will say this ony once !!!
You got it all wrong.
Conceptualizing how we want to live then claim it requires efforts, it is actual work already.

Even the sun doesn't happen to get the fucking time to sleep on the French territory, it's the only country on which it doesn't set...that's how busy we are.

Tell that to your Health minister, i have a feeling she could use a few tips about sweating it...^^
Nice beer though, kudos on that
hahaha, she used to be the belgian health-minister, in deed, end she is a very respected doctor. The best health-minister we ever had. And sure she worked harder then any french minister did, or ever will do.
But of course, even I, wouldnt be happy to wake up next to her tomorrow-morning !! And my weight is probably similar as hers, hahaha !!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic