2 Yr Old Shoots & Kills Mother In Walmart

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Re: 2 Yr Old Shoots & Kills Mother In Walmart

Post by JBTrain »

Sailorman wrote:The NRA offers a wonderful gun safety course that used to be in High Schools (Eddy Eagle Program also), until the idiot flaming liberals got it thrown out. These are the same liberals that have made schools and universities targets of crazies by making them a no-legal-carry zones.

The one thing I agree on is that to own a weapon/gun, at least once in your lifetime you should have to take a gun safety course. I am sure the NRA would love to sponsor weapons/gun safety course's in every school. As a past Emergency Medical Tech in Alaska I've seen my share of gunshot wounds. Show the kids and people what a bullet can and will do to flesh as it isn't pretty. TV and Movies show the bangers shooting, but not what happens after the bullet leaves the gun. (what idiot thought up the holding a pistol sideways?)
Having the NRA in the schools is a different matter entirely from requiring some safety competency as a condition of ownership. Thanks to the NRA, a political organization since the 1980s, the latter ain't gonna happen and dead kids will be the result.
Last edited by JBTrain on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Using Tapatalk
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Some really sad, terrifying and radical ideologies you got there Mr. Curious & Sailorman. Sometimes I'm asking myself why certain people are allowed to leave America. They really should be kept on US soil where they can freely promote homicidal practices and freely shoot each other.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Let Americans keep shooting themselves, and send their kids to school where your best friend might be packing. It's their right and don't let any other uncivilised country tell them otherwise. We've had 1 incident in my country and provoked a lot of soul searching and a world sportsman who still finds it hard to speak about 20 years on.

Whether it's the police or the public, America is a lost cause in that respect. Nothing's changed, your only driving cars not riding horses. My brother lives in Tenessee and I visit every 2 years, I like America but get it right for FFS.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
johnnyj
Expatriate

Post by johnnyj »

How do they -know- it was an accident? I reckon the toddler did it on purpose and in cold blood.

All toddlers are evil.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

The pro-gun supporters always say that it's people who kill, not the gun. In that case, the people who have the guns should be controlled; compulsory lessons on keeping guns out of reach of kids, no guns for people with a history of violence or mental illness - do you think that common sense infringes on your constitutional rights ?

As far as I know, no one wants to take your guns away - quite the opposite - Darwin's theory at work.

This lady packed a loaded pistol in her hand-bag -that she left unattended - while shopping with a group of toddlers? Explain why this is a good idea ?

Or this:
johnnyj wrote:How do they -know- it was an accident? I reckon the toddler did it on purpose and in cold blood.

All toddlers are evil.
The devil made him do it. :evil:
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Fundamentalism!
The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun :?
Team America FUCK YEAH !
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Nuts. (NRA On gun classes in schools)

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/23/ ... in-schools
Using Tapatalk
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

Holy shit she was a nuclear scientist and cute to boot. There go my preconceptions. LINK: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014 ... on-walmart
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

wackyjacky wrote:Holy shit she was a nuclear scientist and cute to boot. There go my preconceptions. LINK: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014 ... on-walmart
Why?
Did you think she should be ugly ? :popcorn:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Sailorman wrote:It took three men and a cranky cub scout to pull the trigger.
LOL! Gold.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic