American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 10:17 am
Reputation: 220
Ethiopia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by ItWasntMe »

Although thinking about it, and not sure if this is what happen, but if someone made a YouTube video calling me out to be a pedo then a thread like this would seem like a slap on the wrist.

I realize there are other threads prior to this one where things went down and I suppose there is still videos out there. Have honestly not watched more than a few minutes of his stuff.

I just wish he was here to defend himself or something. Which would likely make him look even worse but would be more fair IMHO.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
User avatar
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:35 am
Reputation: 38
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pope2Pope »

ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:36 am Not denying any of that though some of it is news to me, quite a guy..

But still think it's a messed up thread, and certainly not doing any favor to his kids and their supposed bullies.

I get though that he made it personal by calling out some individuals pedos and now all of us posting here? Whatever man he's clearly got some mental issues. And threads like this likely only makes it worse.

It's a good laugh at times and sad at others but he's got people around him that needs to deal with the aftermath of him reading all this shit. Plus as you say kids and family back home.

The humane thing would be to let him end his journey in peace.
"I get though that he made it personal by calling out some individuals pedos".......All CEO members are the individuals he has called out...so it also includes you. It seems that accusing people of being a pedo is his go to insult for anyone and everyone that upsets Aaron...the dopey donkey does not realise the impact of such false accusations.

I fully get where you are coming from with regards to the impact on individuals around him but it's best for all that people like this dope are called out and to warn others about him....especially the young girls of cambodia (clearly his preference) and follow expats. At least now all you have to do is a simple search of his name on google and you see how toxic he is.

The humane thing would be for him to own up and amend his past errors but of course he won't.

I cant see him coming on here, we can just expect another crap "troll response" youtube video and to be labeled a pedo again....open discussions does not seem to be Aaron's strong point
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:18 pm
Reputation: 58
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Pope2Pope wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:56 am
I cant see him coming on here, we can just expect another crap "troll response" youtube video and to be labeled a pedo again....open discussions does not seem to be Aaron's strong point

I can attest to that. When my buddy interacted with Aaron those nights ago, Aaron had no interest in my buddy's invitation to sit down next to him to discuss the online threats Aaron had made against him. My buddy was cordial, but Aaron aloof and completely spaced out, and just walked away. I would describe him as a fish fillet. ..... No back bone
User avatar
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:35 am
Reputation: 38
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pope2Pope »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:37 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:56 am
I cant see him coming on here, we can just expect another crap "troll response" youtube video and to be labeled a pedo again....open discussions does not seem to be Aaron's strong point
I can attest to that. When my buddy interacted with Aaron those nights ago, Aaron had no interest in my buddy's invitation to sit down next to him to discuss the online threats Aaron had made against him. My buddy was cordial, but Aaron aloof and completely spaced out, and just walked away. I would describe him as a fish fillet. ..... No back bone

AARON "The Fish Fillet" EYMAN...haha..it has a nice ring to it

Fair dues to your mate being so cordial after The Fish Fillet threaten him online..what did your mate do, lend him money and ask for it back..that's clearly a no go for Aaron
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:18 pm
Reputation: 58
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Pope2Pope wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:56 am
blueman.cambodia wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:37 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:56 am
I cant see him coming on here, we can just expect another crap "troll response" youtube video and to be labeled a pedo again....open discussions does not seem to be Aaron's strong point
I can attest to that. When my buddy interacted with Aaron those nights ago, Aaron had no interest in my buddy's invitation to sit down next to him to discuss the online threats Aaron had made against him. My buddy was cordial, but Aaron aloof and completely spaced out, and just walked away. I would describe him as a fish fillet. ..... No back bone

AARON "The Fish Fillet" EYMAN...haha..it has a nice ring to it

Fair dues to your mate being so cordial after The Fish Fillet threaten him online..what did your mate do, lend him money and ask for it back..that's clearly a no go for Aaron

My buddy said that Aaron made threats of violence against him online. He did not elaborate any further to me.
User avatar
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:31 pm
Reputation: 218
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:45 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:56 am
blueman.cambodia wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:37 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:56 am
I cant see him coming on here, we can just expect another crap "troll response" youtube video and to be labeled a pedo again....open discussions does not seem to be Aaron's strong point
I can attest to that. When my buddy interacted with Aaron those nights ago, Aaron had no interest in my buddy's invitation to sit down next to him to discuss the online threats Aaron had made against him. My buddy was cordial, but Aaron aloof and completely spaced out, and just walked away. I would describe him as a fish fillet. ..... No back bone

AARON "The Fish Fillet" EYMAN...haha..it has a nice ring to it

Fair dues to your mate being so cordial after The Fish Fillet threaten him online..what did your mate do, lend him money and ask for it back..that's clearly a no go for Aaron

My buddy said that Aaron made threats of violence against him online. He did not elaborate any further to me.
I understand why your buddy being cordial with fillet o' fish. As was mentioned earlier, accusations and threats, while scoffed at by readers, affect the subject a lot, and when you imagine an unstable person mumbling your name while pacing circles in his room, you probably do want to calm him down and hope he forgets you exist.
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
User avatar
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:35 am
Reputation: 38
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pope2Pope »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:45 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:56 am
blueman.cambodia wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:37 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:56 am
I cant see him coming on here, we can just expect another crap "troll response" youtube video and to be labeled a pedo again....open discussions does not seem to be Aaron's strong point
I can attest to that. When my buddy interacted with Aaron those nights ago, Aaron had no interest in my buddy's invitation to sit down next to him to discuss the online threats Aaron had made against him. My buddy was cordial, but Aaron aloof and completely spaced out, and just walked away. I would describe him as a fish fillet. ..... No back bone

AARON "The Fish Fillet" EYMAN...haha..it has a nice ring to it

Fair dues to your mate being so cordial after The Fish Fillet threaten him online..what did your mate do, lend him money and ask for it back..that's clearly a no go for Aaron

My buddy said that Aaron made threats of violence against him online. He did not elaborate any further to me.
Respect to your friend for being so chilled with the Fish Fillet.

It's only a matter of time before the Fish Fillet crosses the wrong person and it will escalate quickly and not to his advantage. I'm surprised the Fish Fillet has not been put on his ass by someone already, only a matter of time I guess.
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
User avatar
angsta
Expatriate
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 7:54 am
Reputation: 200
Saudi Arabia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by angsta »

22 minutes of 'Epic'

I don't have the time.

National Geographic have nothing on this dude.


AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 10401
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 5999
Burkina Faso

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by John Bingham »

Well Mr B hasn't got any competition there. Random shots of temples with terrible camera work, no context or explanation other than the odd vague caption nicked off Wiki. Total garbage.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
User avatar
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:35 am
Reputation: 38
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pope2Pope »

angsta wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:18 pm 22 minutes of 'Epic'

I don't have the time.

National Geographic have nothing on this dude.


skipped through it, what a load of crap...a blind rat could achieve better camera work. What does this guy do with all his free time, he is certainly not making "epic" videos.

I just noticed his latest vlog...he is now posting in french...title "voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir? My night with the girl of your dreams" which translates to "do you want to sleep with me tonight?, My night with the girl of your dreams". :roll:

Well at least he added in the vlog that he is "learning to be a gentlemen" for his "city girl"...what a fucking tool. This guy is nearly 40 and has the development age of a 14 year old...might explain his preference for the young girls....sick puppy



Anyone got some good recommendations for cambodian based expat youtubers...personally I like these four



[media]

[media]

[media]
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 219 guests