French first lady takes legal action against false rumours she was born a man

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: French first lady takes legal action against false rumours she was born a man

Post by ItWasntMe »

Lol we better back out of this thread before somebody gets sued
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: French first lady takes legal action against false rumours she was born a man

Post by Ghostwriter »

ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:05 pm Lol we better back out of this thread before somebody gets sued
I'm a ghostwriter,and it wasn't you.
We're safe.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

So he did marry his high school teacher. His parents apparently attempted to separate the couple by sending him to Paris for his final year of high school coz they deemed his relationship inappropriate. She was married at the time with 3 kids.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I thought she was woke enough not to consider this an insult. Isn't it, like, transphobic to take legal action against people who say you're trans, just because you're not?
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Alex wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:59 am I thought she was woke enough not to consider this an insult. Isn't it, like, transphobic to take legal action against people who say you're trans, just because you're not?
Would that make her/him/them/it (fucking pronouns) a transphobicphobic?
Or even a transphobist? I’m so confused!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic