Bah! Humbug!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Bah! Humbug!

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Christmas music is unbearable, the rest of the holiday is enjoyable though. It's mostly for the kids, their eyes lighting up the first time I light the tree. The excitement leading up to the big day. The gifts they get to enjoy.

I don't imagine those with kids hating the holiday, how could you hate it so when it brings so much joy to your little ones? I am now waiting for mine to wake up - I feel excited for them.

And yeah, I am going to eat well and have some beers while not playing a single holiday song. No complaints here.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:13 pm Merry Marxmass, Comrades

From each, according to his abilities
To each, according to his needs
And straight to the Galug for all those cappo santa clause believing idiots on the other channel.

Viva la Revolution
Here's one for us

:stir:
lol :mrgreen:
yup that's weird enough for me to love it! thank you brother and merry marxmass to you as well
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

We listen to this every Christmas, it gives us endless joy.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

where can i get that ? brilliant made my day !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic