Is Dirty Old Sailor Bar on 172 Still Open?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

Re: Is Dirty Old Sailor Bar on 172 Still Open?

Post by Uncle-V »

thanks guys. well, that sucks. WIll have to get my kicks at Happy Pizza then.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

It was good the time it lasted. Condoleances.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

It was by accident I happened to be eating at the happy pizza restaurant just down the street from the Dirty Old Sailor Bar, and like some other's I never had been in the place nor knew anything about what was sold until reading these couple of threads. It seems like it was a clean-up, I wonder if there had been prior warning, due to the place I was at didn't publish anything of the likes what may have been usual on the menu.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic