Want to Buy One of Bangkok's Most Famous "Soapy Massage Parlors" ?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Want to Buy One of Bangkok's Most Famous "Soapy Massage Parlors" ?

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

One of Bangkok’s most famous soapy massage parlours up for sale for 470 million baht
By webfact, 15 hours ago in Bangkok News
Daily News reported that Thai netizens were busy sharing a business for sale advertisement with a difference.
It was what Thais call an "Ab Ob Nuat" or soapy massage parlor.

For just 470 million baht you could have the 140 room establishment on Arun Amarin Road in the Pin Klao area of Bangkok.
https://aseannow.com/topic/1242333-one- ... lion-baht/
https://www.dailynews.co.th/news/549807/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Want to Buy One of Bangkok's Most Famous "Soapy Massage Parlors" ?

Post by yong »

Allow me to show you the room

WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by WillieW »

Anyone care to share their stories of visiting one of these places?
Be your own toy.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

WillieW wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:17 pm Anyone care to share their stories of visiting one of these places?
Yeah. It was a long time ago. I'd only been in the region a few months in the mountains of the north and Laos. So I was back in Bangkok and didn't know the place so well. An old friend I met up with took me to this "soapy" place. They had what was called a "goldfish bowl" there - basically just about 20 young women behind a perspex screen with numbers pinned on their dresses.
There was a man there checking out the talent with a pair of opera glasses. It was his appearance that was somewhat disturbing. A rather short Asian chap with a Fu Manchu moustache, he was wearing a fur coat, shorts and one of those giant fluffy slippers on one foot. The other leg was amputated below the knee, but funnily enough he had a plastic bag tied on here with elastic bands. Perhaps it was a fresh wound. One can only imagine how the poor young damsels trembled in fear lest they be chosen by this oddball. Anyway I noped the fuck out of there. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

WillieW wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:17 pm Anyone care to share their stories of visiting one of these places?
Went to this one in Korat.

Went a few times here in BKK. RIP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic