Weird Things for Sale (in Cambodia)

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Weird Things for Sale (in Cambodia)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

From the Kampot Noticeboard : Real fake life size children for sale
The Back Alley Cafe · 27 November ·
Real fake life size children for sale , very heavy , but kinda funky. Very quiet and well behaved $100, must collect from near fair plus supermarket.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Weird Things for Sale (in Cambodia)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

An unusual request for services:

Indian Wedding Help
I am arranging a South Indian wedding in Sihanoukville for 25 in July 2022 at the Sokha Hotel.
I need help with 2 things:
1) A local Sihanoukville South Indian Chef that can prepare the wedding food (Hotel Kitchen provided)
2) A Indian wedding host (In England we call them master of ceremonies). Someone that can work with my team to run the day and make sure all the Indian wedding details are correct and that the order of the day runs smoothly.
Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Weird Things for Sale (in Cambodia)

Post by Darkcel »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:20 am An unusual request for services:

Indian Wedding Help
I am arranging a South Indian wedding in Sihanoukville for 25 in July 2022 at the Sokha Hotel.
I need help with 2 things:
1) A local Sihanoukville South Indian Chef that can prepare the wedding food (Hotel Kitchen provided)
2) A Indian wedding host (In England we call them master of ceremonies). Someone that can work with my team to run the day and make sure all the Indian wedding details are correct and that the order of the day runs smoothly.
Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Is this unusual? They're just called wedding planners in the states
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic