ER Visa

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: ER Visa

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Another well regarded agency is Cina Travel. Look them up via FB or website.
mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

Thank you guys
mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

Kim says she is no longer changing t visa to er visas as of December she says the rules have changed again in just 2 weeks anyone know of this is true was my understanding that this would be allowed until the end of 2021. I am reaching out to cina travel also any other info on this or other recommendations also appreciated. Thanks guys.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

mikeasic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:45 pm Kim says she is no longer changing t visa to er visas as of December she says the rules have changed again in just 2 weeks anyone know of this is true was my understanding that this would be allowed until the end of 2021. I am reaching out to cina travel also any other info on this or other recommendations also appreciated. Thanks guys.
@PSD-Kiwi Are you aware of this? T visa's not changeable to ER visas from December?
Ti_Rod
Tourist

Post by Ti_Rod »

Maybe a question that has been answered already but I have only had a one month visa on arrival before and would like to know if you have a 30 day tourist visa is it then possible to get an extension while in Cambodia and how long is it possible staying on doing this?

I am ready to fly shortly and don't want to return to Europe until end of March if possible.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

Tourist can only be extended once
Ti_Rod
Tourist

Post by Ti_Rod »

Thanks , 60 days in total then. It used to be a hop across the border for a visa run to renew I presume, like everywhere else in SEA but maybe that is tricky this time around. Take a chance and see what happens perhaps

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

BuckDefiant
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by BuckDefiant »

mikeasic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:45 pm Kim says she is no longer changing t visa to er visas as of December she says the rules have changed again in just 2 weeks anyone know of this is true was my understanding that this would be allowed until the end of 2021. I am reaching out to cina travel also any other info on this or other recommendations also appreciated. Thanks guys.
Can't speak highly enough of Call Kim. IMO if she says it can't be done, it probably can't be done, regardless of the 'rules' written. You might want to start looking at a Plan B. Good luck!
mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

any info on t visa to er?
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

mikeasic wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:23 am any info on t visa to er?
The best place for your query is the Cambodia Visa and Work Permit Group on FB - https://web.facebook.com/groups/3339018 ... rdc=1&_rdr

Good luck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic