Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by General Mackevili »

regressionanalysis wrote:I'm an accountant from Australia, presently in the UK and going to Cambodia ssoon to investigate possibilities of providing accounting services for developing expat businesses/concerns.

Pleased to meet you/G'day mate!

If anyone knows of a reputable estate agent, I need a decent 3 bed flat with access to swimming pool/gym.
Welcome! You will definitely find that here, but not sure of the price. Close to $2,000 I'd imagine.
eastcoast wrote:Never been to Asia, flying to Phnom Penh to visit my Dad and stepmom for a couple of weeks. They have lived in Cambodia for a while now. Looking forward to the food, temples and nightlife. We are also going to Kep for few days so just researching what I can't learn on trip adviser.
Welcome! You will find plenty of food, temples and nightlife. Hopefully not in that order. Image
quetzacoatl wrote:Hi all. I have been in Cambodia for a few years now and not planning to leave soon. Living in the cold mountains of Mondulkiri I hope to bring some cool air to this forum. Cheers.
Welcome to CEO! Glad to have more members from all over! !
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

eastcoast wrote: We are also going to Kep for few days so just researching what I can't learn on trip adviser.
I'm a regular trip advisor, I usually recommend LSD or even magic mushrooms.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
FeatherMinji
Tourist
Singapore

Post by FeatherMinji »

Hi hi ~

I'm new here. Happen to chance upon this forum and thought "why not?"

So.. I haven't been in pp for long, but I should be staying for some time.
Still slowly trying to navigate my way around.

Joined the forum to meet new people
And to see what else is interesting that I can learn about pp

:)
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Welcome to the board FeatherMinji....plenty of info here.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

FeatherMinji wrote:Hi hi ~

I'm new here. Happen to chance upon this forum and thought "why not?"

So.. I haven't been in pp for long, but I should be staying for some time.
Still slowly trying to navigate my way around.

Joined the forum to meet new people
And to see what else is interesting that I can learn about pp

:)
Welcome to CEO! I'm sure you will make friends here and definitely read (and hopefully comment on) some interesting things! !

Have fun!

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JC1980
Tourist

Post by JC1980 »

Hi all,

I'm kind of a hybrid to be honest. I was born in Cambodia to Chinese/Cambodian parents but due to the civil war, left for the UK aged 1. I grew up and spent the first part of my life there and was a Police Officer in the UK for 8 years. I came to Cambodia permanently back in late 2009 and I have forged out a second career as a HR professional since.

It's a pleasure to be here and I look forward to speaking with you all in due course.

Regards, JC.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Welcome!
Using Tapatalk
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

JC1980 wrote:Hi all,

I'm kind of a hybrid to be honest. I was born in Cambodia to Chinese/Cambodian parents but due to the civil war, left for the UK aged 1. I grew up and spent the first part of my life there and was a Police Officer in the UK for 8 years. I came to Cambodia permanently back in late 2009 and I have forged out a second career as a HR professional since.

It's a pleasure to be here and I look forward to speaking with you all in due course.

Regards, JC.
A very big welcome for you! Have fun on CEO!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
meahdem
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by meahdem »

hello to all here on CEO, i have found your website pretty useful already and look forward to engaging with you all, although i'm far from a prolific poster more of a forum reader, and a happy new year to everybody.
orken
Tourist

Post by orken »

:D Sup CEO?

I'm coming to Cambodia in the next couple of months to teach English. I've done a year abroad, so I know I can adjust. I know that there will be some hardships in Asia- BWB (Breathing While Black) :mrgreen: . I've been stalking the forum to gain a feel for the place. I must say, this place is better than 440. It's More down to earth and not so many prudes with a list of complexes. Good Shit.
..almost a misanthrope..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic