Facebook- Account deleted, or Facebook failure again?

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Facebook- Account deleted, or Facebook failure again?

Post by Freightdog »

nerdlinger wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:02 pm Request an account review from the link on this page:
https://m.facebook.com/help/10387310637 ... aq_content

Does your Facebook profile use your real name?
That’s done, and yes, my real name is used.

@phuketrichard I’m no fan of Facebook, but I don’t see how your contribution is relevant.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I keep in contact very nicely with WhatsApp or Telegram. I have never needed anything else.

I first saw FaceBook in the mid 2000's and said, "why would I want to tell everyone what I am doing?" I'm still waiting for a convincing answer.

I feel sorry for people who have to be on there for work reasons, such an invasion of privacy. However, the vast majority of people do not have to be there but chose to be, and they are now so addicted they are trapped in an amusement park for clinical narcissists, stalkers and con artists.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:30 am I keep in contact very nicely with WhatsApp or Telegram.
Me, too. Except the two individuals that I really want to keep in contact with- family, who are technophobes.

SWMBO.
My mother (For whom the electric light switch is at times a challenge, seemingly)

I have never needed anything else.

I first saw FaceBook in the mid 2000's and said, "why would I want to tell everyone what I am doing?" I'm still waiting for a convincing answer.

I feel sorry for people who have to be on there for work reasons, such an invasion of privacy. However, the vast majority of people do not have to be there but chose to be, and they are now so addicted they are trapped in an amusement park for clinical narcissists, stalkers and con artists.
If you can convince the other half to dump farcebook/messenger, that would be fantastic. But most of her relatives are also caught in the MessengerFarcedoom and Cambodia’s rather uncooperative cell network, where contact is mostly maintained through social media.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic