Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by bossho »

yeah, prove i m not dead jenny or live jenny and so crazy i write myself death threats now... get over me being Jenny dude- just before this thread started and in the very first days of it i believed Jenny and was in daily contact with her online, that ended. I've still only met her in person once, for a minute or two at that. Can an admin PM Darkcel and prove he's not Mr Potato head, nothing for months, then its spuds all over again.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by John Bingham »

Is this the simp olympics?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

I still don't get it. Is BossHo trying to figure out who is in contact with Jenny? Why? After such a long break... Let her be.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

There was a post by a new member a few hours before BossHo which had been awaiting approval. It's now been approved.
Doesn't really shed any light on anything though.
What is Blacklist Cambodia?
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:56 am What is Blacklist Cambodia?
Try google "BlackList Cambodia" ?
Ooooh, results !
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/groups/1694636007490643/
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Dhsphp wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:06 pm She’s back in the news.
Blacklist cambodia
Dhsphp
Tourist

Post by Dhsphp »

The post seems to have been deleted
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

I'm a sucker for drama, Jenny might be my dream girl depending on the ATM situation :hattip:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

ofparadise wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:53 am I still don't get it. Is BossHo trying to figure out who is in contact with Jenny? Why? After such a long break... Let her be.
I was jus askin if she had been writing death threats to anyone else, one of them that I received described my butchering and the difficuly in said butchering due to my copius visceral fats, she said she had done it before (butcher a human) and that she "knew what I was up to with the others". Then there was nothing from Dead Jenny's accounts for a couple months and then two of Dead Jenny's accounts lit up with accusatory and life threatening content a couple weeks ago for a few days and then silence. Dead Jenny is not as literate as Alive Jenny, nor is Dead Jenny very fun, Dead Jenny is really anti social, guess that being Dead Jenny does not really suit her much and she'd rather be Alive Jenny but she can't coz she's Dead Jenny. I may have seen Dead Jenny's ghost or whatever or maybe it was just some weirdo very masked up in that alley that goes from Sundance to 154 a while ago. I feel better now that I know Dead Jenny is doing this to others, it's still pretty creepy though. It has been a little slow around here. If I really felt the need I could locate and corner Dead Jenny but it would require talking to people I don't want to associate with and then, what would I do anyway.. so better to let Dead Jenny lie dead.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Meth makes people type out really long paragraphs and no old man uses cuz. Jenny PM me seriously!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Locked Previous topicNext topic