American MICHAEL BERG (AmCham Board Member) Caught on Video Allegedly Trying to Bribe Police in Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
violet
Expatriate

Re: American MICHAEL BERG (AmCham Board Member) Caught on Video Allegedly Trying to Bribe Police in Cambodia

Post by violet »

nemo wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:39 am The PM called people like this a threat to national security.
Best news I’ve read on this thread. Keep up the publicity!
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: American MICHAEL BERG (AmCham Board Member) Caught on Video Allegedly Trying to Bribe Police in Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

nerdlinger wrote: It's like that saying - don't wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
Hahaha what a saying! Keeping this for future use ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Timmy69
Expatriate

Post by Timmy69 »

Maybe she did fake her vax papers after all.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Timmy69 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:07 pm Maybe she did fake her vax papers after all.
Surely not. That would be a bit pot calling kettle black.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Owen
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by Owen »

The OP obviously has some kind of personal beef with this dude but is presenting it as some kind of unusually earnest good citizenship crusade.
Lucky_Man
Tourist

Post by Lucky_Man »

nemo wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:39 am The PM called people like this a threat to national security.
Yea, I made a thread about that and it got DELETED. Why is the owner of this forum attacking Mr Berg so much, but actively deleting anything against Ms. Ashley Gasher, the anti-vaxxer actively making Facebook posts against the Cambodian government’s law on vaccines?
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Lucky_Man wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:33 pm
Yea, I made a thread about that and it got DELETED. Why is the owner of this forum attacking Mr Berg so much, but actively deleting anything against Ms. Ashley Gasher, the anti-vaxxer actively making Facebook posts against the Cambodian government’s law on vaccines?
The owner of the forum has only made a couple of posts in 18 pages of comments.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
donner-kruger
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by donner-kruger »

violet wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:45 am
How is that good news? Not even in China would they make that leap. But if she forged her vaccination papers she should be investigated. But calling her a national security threat is completely unfounded in my opinion.
donner-kruger
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by donner-kruger »

Lucky_Man wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:33 pm
I saw a post he made. But I do not agree that he attacked Mr Berg. In fact, he stated that he had his disagreements with this guy but that in this case he actually defended him. Did you perhaps make multiple threads about the same topic?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

donner-kruger wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:35 am
violet wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:45 am
How is that good news? Not even in China would they make that leap. But if she forged her vaccination papers she should be investigated. But calling her a national security threat is completely unfounded in my opinion.
Well, the PM is the one that said it per nemo post that was quoted
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic