Gym recommendations?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Gym recommendations?

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

looking for a good gym in BKK1 or Riverside, I use Anytime Fitness in Australia if anyone is familiar with this chain of gyms and knows one similar in PP?
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Gym recommendations?

Post by xandreu »

Aren't they all closed?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

xandreu wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:15 am Aren't they all closed?
uuummmmmm... yes
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

Post by Uncle-V »

I used O&F One Fit on 51 at and 214. Pretty good range of equipment and the staff and patrons are really nice and friendly. I think it's 5 for a day pass and 50 monthly. They also have a pool on the roof. Google says they are open so maybe worth a call.

I used the Gym at the Himawari when everything else was closed in April/May last year. They may be open if everything else is closed. Steep at 10 USD a visit and it doesn't really have all that much equipment. the pool area is nice though.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Uncle-V wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:33 pm I used O&F One Fit on 51 at and 214. Pretty good range of equipment and the staff and patrons are really nice and friendly. I think it's 5 for a day pass and 50 monthly. They also have a pool on the roof. Google says they are open so maybe worth a call.

I used the Gym at the Himawari when everything else was closed in April/May last year. They may be open if everything else is closed. Steep at 10 USD a visit and it doesn't really have all that much equipment. the pool area is nice though.
O&F is closed and they gym in Himarawi is for residents only. They are connected to an apartment block and I think residents still go in via the internal doors, but the street entrance was shut (the last time I checked).
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

O&F moved down a few streets (281?) but obviously still closed.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
carlsagan
Tourist
Russia

Post by carlsagan »

Hey guys, any gyms in Phnom Penh that specialize in muay thai , got into it over the last few years in Thailand and I'm keen to keep training , thanks guys !
Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic