International Covid - 19 Vaccination Certificate

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Ot Mean Loi
Expatriate
Australia

International Covid - 19 Vaccination Certificate

Post by Ot Mean Loi »

Having just received my official Australian Government issued "International Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate", which is directly linked to my current passport, in both hard copy and on my smart phone, and noting that it has an annotation stating that. . . This Document bears a Visible Digital Seal etc . . . as specified by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) etc, my question is:

How do Cambodians and persons living within Cambodia obtain their Cambodian equivalent of this International Certificate so necessary for International Air Travel?

In Australia it is seriously looking like international airlines are going to have a policy of ..No International Covid - 19 Vaccination Certificate compliant with the ICAO standard then NO Check in for international air travel.

OML
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: International Covid - 19 Vaccination Certificate

Post by Username Taken »

Ot Mean Loi wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:51 pm How do Cambodians and persons living within Cambodia obtain their Cambodian equivalent of this International Certificate so necessary for International Air Travel?
OML, did you find an answer to the question above?

How can we get a Vaccination Certificate for persons vaccinated in Cambodia, as per the following:

"Travellers vaccinated in other countries should present certificates in formats that meet the following criteria:

Issued by a national or state/provincial-level authority or an accredited vaccination provider"
https://www.health.gov.au/health-alerts ... accination

Anyone?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

People have been getting vaccine Certificates accepted by their home countries from Raffles and Intercare, Raffles will also annotate the vaccine details into an International Vaccination Record book if you have one.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

@PSD-Kiwi suggested the below. I used them last September 2021 and worked smoothly as can be

OPTION 2: Institut Pasteur du Cambodge

- Open Mon - Sat only. CLOSED Public Holidays
- Testing times between 0730 - 0900hrs only.
- Cost $80
- Test results available for collection at 0800 hrs the following day.
- You MUST make an appointment via email, and you are required to attach your flight tickets and a copy of your passport bio-page and complete an appointment form.
- Email: [email protected]
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:25 pm People have been getting vaccine Certificates accepted by their home countries from Raffles and Intercare, Raffles will also annotate the vaccine details into an International Vaccination Record book if you have one.
Intercare details that you've previously posted mention a 'fit to fly certificate'. Is it that one?
Anyway, we'll give them a call.

Have you seen this pdf from Singapore Air? >> https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pdf/ ... 021_sm.pdf
Click on Cambodia, then scroll down to the next page. It would appear that the Blue Vax card is acceptable for SIA VTL flights. I wonder if the Oz Govt will accept the blue vax card.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:26 am @PSD-Kiwi suggested the below. I used them last September 2021 and worked smoothly as can be

- Cost $80
- You MUST make an appointment via email, and you are required to attach your flight tickets and a copy of your passport bio-page and complete an appointment form.
Thanks. My son emailed them a couple of weeks ago, then waited a week for a reply only to be told that they were fully booked.

The problem is more to do with satisfying the Australian Govt with the necessary proof of double-dosed vax. In case you aren't aware, the Australian Govt is really weird and difficult to get along with because Australian adults aren't old enough to think for themselves, so we need a govt to wipe our bum for us, and to lock citizens in or out during pandemics.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:33 am
BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:26 am @PSD-Kiwi suggested the below. I used them last September 2021 and worked smoothly as can be

- Cost $80
Thanks. My son emailed them a couple of weeks ago, then waited a week for a reply only to be told that they were fully booked.

The problem is more to do with satisfying the Australian Govt with the necessary proof of double-dosed vax. In case you aren't aware, the Australian Govt is really weird and difficult to get along with because Australian adults aren't old enough to think for themselves, so we need a govt to wipe our bum for us, and to lock citizens in or out during pandemics.

BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:33 am

- Cost $80

I remember I called them as well. They spoke English which was important. Sorry to hear about them being so crowded. Was it a holiday or something? When I did it-- was really smooth.. WaS shocked Gotcha on Australian Govt. I was really stressed because USA demands 24 hour window for Test..but the place i went got it done...
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:28 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:25 pm People have been getting vaccine Certificates accepted by their home countries from Raffles and Intercare, Raffles will also annotate the vaccine details into an International Vaccination Record book if you have one.
Intercare details that you've previously posted mention a 'fit to fly certificate'. Is it that one?

Have you seen this pdf from Singapore Air? >> https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pdf/ ... 021_sm.pdf
Click on Cambodia, then scroll down to the next page. It would appear that the Blue Vax card is acceptable for SIA VTL flights. I wonder if the Oz Govt will accept the blue vax card.
on ur link:
Travellers vaccinated in other countries should present certificates in formats that meet the following criteria:

Issued by a national or state/provincial-level authority or an accredited vaccination provider
Written in English or accompanied by a certified translation
Containing at a minimum:
name as it appears in the traveller's passport
either date of birth or passport number
the vaccine brand name, and
the date of each dose or the date on which a full course of immunisation was completed.
all that info is on the blue car and the khmer website accessed by the QR code

still waiting to see if they will give me the certificate here, https://search.vaccine.gov.kh/ on my 4th try :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:28 am

You may have seen this already . The Oz embassy in PP posted this a while back..saying blue card is acceptable.

That and the SIA guidance above suggests should be OK however to be safe, I'd still be tempted to get a $25 certificate to be absolutely sure. Following tho for whenever I go back..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic