Cambodia to reopen to Tourists

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Cambodia to reopen to Tourists

Post by phuketrichard »

Yerg wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:15 am
johnny lightning wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:00 am Well, Pox. There is a difference between immune system and immunity. That said I am sure you know this but chose to ignore it (I sure hope so). Claims by this piece of "medical literature" that people's immune systems are fading away to the point of AIDS is utter nonsense. The IMMUNITY from their jabs is fading, yes. That is something we can (almost) all agree on. If the previous were true, half of countries like Canada or the UK with 80 plus percent of their population fully vaxxed would have half their entire population either sick or dying from something, anything. Last I heard that is not the case. You OTOH probably have "data" that shows this to be true!
I’m double-vaxxed. I currently have COVID-19. I’m not dying PMSL

More to the point, and trying desperately to drag this topic back on subject, I will be watching developments closely so that I can get my tourist ass back to Cambodia ASAP if, of course, Cambodia does indeed reopen to tourists.
as tourist visas are available Online i guess Cambodia is open>
https://evisa.gov.kh/
Fee: USD $30 + $6 processing Fee
Validity for use to enter Cambodia: 3 months
Period of Stay granted upon arrival: 30 Days
Application Processing Time: 3 Days
Quarantine:
- Must have a pre-booked ASQ hotel to apply (no deposit on arrival)
- 7 days if fully vaccinated
- 14 days if not fully vaccinated or unvaccinated
Must have:
- Forte COVID-19 Insurance Policy
https://www.forteinsurance.com/covid-19-insurance/
- Vaccination Card/Certificate if fully vaccinated

Of course you need spend 7 days locked up at a cost, more tests before an after arrival, forte insurance
and than ur a tourist in Cambodia for at most 2 months ( if you pay the additional fee for 30 days
A bit expensive tho..

I guess for 95% of tourists thats way more time than needed
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:47 am
Yerg wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:15 am
johnny lightning wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:00 am Well, Pox. There is a difference between immune system and immunity. That said I am sure you know this but chose to ignore it (I sure hope so). Claims by this piece of "medical literature" that people's immune systems are fading away to the point of AIDS is utter nonsense. The IMMUNITY from their jabs is fading, yes. That is something we can (almost) all agree on. If the previous were true, half of countries like Canada or the UK with 80 plus percent of their population fully vaxxed would have half their entire population either sick or dying from something, anything. Last I heard that is not the case. You OTOH probably have "data" that shows this to be true!
I’m double-vaxxed. I currently have COVID-19. I’m not dying PMSL

More to the point, and trying desperately to drag this topic back on subject, I will be watching developments closely so that I can get my tourist ass back to Cambodia ASAP if, of course, Cambodia does indeed reopen to tourists.
as tourist visas are available Online i guess Cambodia is open>
https://evisa.gov.kh/
Fee: USD $30 + $6 processing Fee
Validity for use to enter Cambodia: 3 months
Period of Stay granted upon arrival: 30 Days
Application Processing Time: 3 Days
Quarantine:
- Must have a pre-booked ASQ hotel to apply (no deposit on arrival)
- 7 days if fully vaccinated
- 14 days if not fully vaccinated or unvaccinated
Must have:
- Forte COVID-19 Insurance Policy
https://www.forteinsurance.com/covid-19-insurance/
- Vaccination Card/Certificate if fully vaccinated

Of course you need spend 7 days locked up at a cost, more tests before an after arrival, forte insurance
and than ur a tourist in Cambodia for at most 2 months ( if you pay the additional fee for 30 days
A bit expensive tho..

I guess for 95% of tourists thats way more time than needed
My point entirely. I’ll wait for VOA.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Multipox wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:06 am
nerdlinger wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:51 am Your source is the blog of some random antivax wacko with no medical qualifications and who seems to regard The Epoch Times as a reliable source of information.
but paul craig roberts is not a random wacko
and btw, I see you responded too soon to have researched the screenshot assertions

here's another to satisfy your thirst for learning, although your fingers may get tired of typing the words, random and wacko:

New Study Finds No Relationship Between Vax And COVID Cases, Infection Rate May Be Higher For Vaxxed

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61707 ... 09eed04060
It’s better to remain silent and thought an idiot, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Yerg wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am ....

It’s better to remain silent and thought an idiot, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.
even better to cure oneself of idiocy by hearing the truth and saying the truth.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Multipox wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:58 am
Yerg wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am ....

even better to cure oneself of idiocy by hearing the truth and saying the truth.
Hey I open this thread to read about Cambodia opening to tourist not to read in ins and out of vaccines, start your own thread if you want to but leave other threads for what they are intended for , thanks in advance. :please:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

"even better to cure oneself of idiocy by hearing the truth and saying the truth.'' Hardeeharhar! That was an attempt at comedy right? Let us know when you get around to practicing what you preach.
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

Hey Yerg, sorry for contributing to derailing the thread. Your account of a double vaxxed persons' ordeal, such as it is, is valuable to most of us. It sounds just like what we have been lead to believe, uncomfortable but far from debilitating or deadly.

It occurs to me that for the 10% or so of the hardcore antivaxxers/hoax believers that your narrative is actually part of the hoax, to them. Weird eh?
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Imagine how sick he’d be if he wasn’t vaxxed?

Possibly.
Lots of people who are not don’t get sick, true, but what about in two or five years?
People of the world, spice up your life.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

something not being discussed is air travel;
Take Cambodia
if ur vaccinated u spend 3, 7 days quarantine, BUT if ur unvaccinated its still 14 days
so on ur flight you might be siting next to unvaccinated people. OR will people be segregated on the flight?
Siting on the plane u'll be safer cause of the air circulation but what about check in, siting in the departure hall/boarding?

although everyone needs a pre covid test within 72 hours of arrival.

How long are these vaccines valid for? ur coming up soon to people that have had their shots 10 + months ago
have read vaccines lose there efficiency in less than 6 months

Lots of questions before many will feel save travelling again
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Yerg wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am
Multipox wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:06 am
nerdlinger wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:51 am Your source is the blog of some random antivax wacko with no medical qualifications and who seems to regard The Epoch Times as a reliable source of information.
but paul craig roberts is not a random wacko
and btw, I see you responded too soon to have researched the screenshot assertions

here's another to satisfy your thirst for learning, although your fingers may get tired of typing the words, random and wacko:

New Study Finds No Relationship Between Vax And COVID Cases, Infection Rate May Be Higher For Vaxxed

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61707 ... 09eed04060
I'll take that risk Yerg...

Here's the opening paragraph from Paul Craig Roberts as he introduces the, "extremely important analysis by a high level expert" who goes by the name Spartacus. Seriously, just "Spartacus".

Below is an extremely important analysis by a high level expert that explains and documents the engineering of the gain of function Covid virus driven by Tony Fauci and the engineered “vaccine” which is not a real vaccine but a concoction designed to produce endless variants of the virus, health injuries, deaths, infertility, and the injection of metallic markers for control purposes. This is not a conspiracy theory in the sense used by the media meaning that it is false. What the explanation does is to reveal a conspiracy against humanity. This long article is the true explanation of what is being done to us.

If you want any more proof of a conspiracy, Paul Craig Roberts initials are P.C.R. That's a 1 in 26 to the power of 3 chance.
Wake up sheeple!!!

I have a very bad hangover this morning but you made me laugh out loud with with guy.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/1 ... its-grasp/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic