**Under market Price**Condo-Urban Village 1 ,22nd Floor, 2 bedroom, city view

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Re: **Under market Price**Condo-Urban Village 1 ,22nd Floor, 2 bedroom, city view

Post by Strawberryshake »

timmydownawell wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:53 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:31 pm Image
"There is still plenty of space in this room" except for the person who has to sleep on the far side of the bed and has to climb off the end or over the person on the near side all the time. If you can't put a double bed in a room without space on either side, let's face it: it's a single.
So where exactly do you see space? Can’t even fit in a closet..
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: **Under market Price**Condo-Urban Village 1 ,22nd Floor, 2 bedroom, city view

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Strawberryshake wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:20 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:53 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:31 pm Image
"There is still plenty of space in this room" except for the person who has to sleep on the far side of the bed and has to climb off the end or over the person on the near side all the time. If you can't put a double bed in a room without space on either side, let's face it: it's a single.
So where exactly do you see space? Can’t even fit in a closet..
No closet space but you do get a built in cupboard :plus1:
If the pillows shown are standard size, I suspect that bed looks like a double only. We have a queen and there's extra space either side of the pillows. Unless you're single without a partner, you want at least a queen or king sized bed I reckon..

Where's the pool? :Search:
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:34 pm

If the pillows shown are standard size, I suspect that bed looks like a double only. We have a queen and there's extra space either side of the pillows. Unless you're single without a partner, you want at least a queen or king sized bed I reckon..

timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Strawberryshake wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:20 pm So where exactly do you see space? Can’t even fit in a closet..
That "space" where can edge down the near side of the bed and along the foot lol.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

rogerrabbit wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:51 pm

how are the light bulbs changed?
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

crob wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:18 pm
rogerrabbit wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:51 pm

how are the light bulbs changed?
Trained monkeys.
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

Didn’t see that second photo my bad. So I reckon this to be the Masterbedroom? 😜🥳
marek111111
Tourist
Poland

Post by marek111111 »

this condo still for sale?
marek
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

marek111111 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:44 am this condo still for sale?
marek
Probably 50 of them.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

timmydownawell wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:27 pm
marek111111 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:44 am this condo still for sale?
marek
Probably 50 of them.
Great! He will have the pool to himself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic