Dominatrix?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
longnightdog
Tourist
Taiwan

Re: Dominatrix?

Post by longnightdog »

Masks should be worn and proper social distancing enforced.
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

[Admin Edit: Garbage posts on random topics from years past.]
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:21 pm Go round the bars n have a chat with the girls in the bars, i used to have a friend in SHV who had a load of kinks n shit, used to pay some girls to worship their feet n get them to piss in his mouth n stuff lol
But in a country where sex toys are illegal I wouldn’t expect anything to freaky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ahh but are cucumbers and rope illegal ?
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

BDT92 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:55 pm Does anyone know of any dominatrixes working in Phnom Penh? How about a bar that specializes in BDSM activities or something related?
Cheers.
[/quote
If you're in PP, I can get you some private contacts. But these specializes performers are not for cheap Charlie's.
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic