Denmark Begs Men to Have Sex with its Feminists (video)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Denmark Begs Men to Have Sex with its Feminists (video)

Post by Big Daikon »

violet wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:53 am Also Denmark. Women’s beach volleyball team fined for not wearing bikini bottoms ….

…. They wore Lycra shorts.
Norway?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1274453

I'm pretty angry about this as well.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:29 am
violet wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:53 am Also Denmark. Women’s beach volleyball team fined for not wearing bikini bottoms ….

Norway?

Oops. Same same <ducks>
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

violet wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Norway?

Oops. Same same <ducks>
The Norwegian ladies are playing beach “handball” the main similarity with beach volleyball is that both sports governing bodies insist the female players to wear the skimpiest outfits possible, nobody would watch those sports otherwise.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Chad Sexington wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:30 pm
violet wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Norway?

Oops. Same same <ducks>
The Norwegian ladies are playing beach “handball” the main similarity with beach volleyball is that both sports governing bodies insist the female players to wear the skimpiest outfits possible, nobody would watch those sports otherwise.
Ok. My memory failed in almost all important ways. At least I got it right that they were Scandinavian women playing some kind of ball game.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Strawberryshake wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:55 am I wouldn’t mind to help these Danish babes.
Contact me by PM.
I hate to shatter your dreams there Strawberry, but methinks this is another entity talking.. aka the Danish government not the feminists alas..worried about declining birth rates and the population getting older. Nevertheless, I expect you will get some long awaited PMs in due course and in the fullness of time :mrgreen:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Incidentally, I was curious if there was any more information on the author of the OP story John Davis. Anyway, by luck or fortune I accidently searched for Jon Davis.. And what should I find but a series of 'Jon Davis gets a Sex Robot' with 6 episodes.. each about 5 mins long. And an Asian one to boot..

Now I thought this might be off-topic because it's not the OP author, but having said that..I think it's nevertheless not entirely unrelated and thought provoking.. If nothing else, a bit entertaining imo..

So here is episode 1:

Episode 2
Spoiler:
Episode 3
Spoiler:
Episode 4
Spoiler:
Episode 5
Spoiler:
Episode 6
Spoiler:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:54 pm Incidentally, I was curious if there was any more information on the author of the OP story John Davis.
So was I, as the text in the OP didn't tally with my own Danish experience very well

So, I found his collected works on Amazon

It was notable for poorly home designed covers and bad choice of font colours and the titles such as;

"Women who rape men"

"How to avoid false accusations of rape"

"Women of the Klan"

"Female sex predators"

"Rape Hysteria - living with rape statistics"

https://www.amazon.com/John-Davis-BA-JD ... scns_share

This dude has major fucking issues lol. What a fruitcake
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:17 pm
Just like member referring to their better halves as ‘birds’, lower than human.
you are joking, right ???
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:52 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:00 pm The US is going through something similar. Many American women pushed for equality and now complain that there aren't enough "economically attractive" men available.
https://abc7.com/cornell-university-res ... y/5528921/
Makes you wonder about the future doesn't it? From the link..
"Marriage is still based on love, but it also is fundamentally an economic transaction," said Lichter. "Many young men today have little to bring to the marriage bargain, especially as young women's education levels on average now exceed their male suitors."
I have heard similar talk of this from western millennial/generation Z females (early 20s), who regard marriage as an arcane institution which was designed to trap women into being the property of men in return for financial security. Whether they'll change their minds when they grow up, time will tell.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Desperate Denmark makes a comical video. Meanwhile, for example, the birth rate in Canada has been low for a while. The Canadian government's solution is to import around 200,000+ immigrants in any given year. They keep the economy growing. Which is the real reason that Denmark would make such a video. They obviously would prefer to have their own people making the babies rather than the immigrants from southern latitudes, which also reflects the fact that there are plenty of racists in Denmark, hahah.

So, I don't think blaming feminism, even facetiously, is the correct way to go. I think blaming the men for being effete would be more accurate... Also, don't forget the LGBT community is bigger and better than ever now, too -- thus further reducing one's chances of meeting hetero females in sophisticated northern countries. Also, birth rates tend to be higher among more religious and poorer population groups.

Finally have a look at the 2021 global peace index:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

A lot of Nordic countries rate highly as being safe places to live. I think a little further research would reveal an interesting correlation between rates of violence and sexual fecundity in each nation... You may discover that more babies are being born in more violent countries! More adrenalin must lead to more endorphins, as people copulate to reduce their fear and despair levels... (I only mention this because, if you watched the OP's Denmark video, you would note that one of its central points is to encourage young people to exercise together in order to increase production of endorphins, and so -- boost sex drive.) BTW: the U.S. birthrate is around 2.1 and Canada's 1.3... Interesting. The U.S. rates well down the global peace index at 122 out of 160-odd nations... hmmmm...

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-e ... iscomfort.

"Endorphins are a group of peptides that are produced by your pituitary gland and central nervous system and that act on the opiate receptors in your brain. These neurotransmitters (also sometimes thought of as hormones) act to increase feelings of pleasure and well-being and also to reduce pain and discomfort."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic