American Private Investigator in Cambodia Needs Money for Food

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Private Investigator in Cambodia Needs Money for Food

Post by cambo swa »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:56 pm I like guns AND toilet paper. We are kindred souls.
Hey big radish gaijin guy, being a white racist would truly link the two of you.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It makes me laugh how this totally obscure nutter story was posted in some private Facebook group by Cam Nivag yesterday, then was posted in TOF a few hours later and then eventually gets posted here. If it was some current event it wouldn't matter. You sure have your fingers on the pulse here guys. :shock:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Cambodia has limited wifi, not many people have email but you can direct PayPal funds to a food store.
I didn't know Cambodia was such I poor country I'm never going back there.
Still some people will believe this bull 🐂
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Besides all the retarded shit, isn't Paypal pretty much useless here?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:06 pm Besides all the retarded shit, isn't Paypal pretty much useless here?
it says online that it can be used now, as in linked to a Cambodian debit card and used in the same way it's been used in the US* **

* its noted to not work for Private Investigations abroad
** or for retards...
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

cabron wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:08 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:28 pm So how do we help? Keep an eye out for him?
Send toilet paper ?
Or maybe the US Embassy could assist him to go home. 8-)
Moreover there is not much need for toilet paper whereas that in SEA WC's are equipped with mini-bidet, so the water spray device will clean your poop you should not have to use toilet paper to wipe yourself clean.
Bet you 20 bucks he needed a bucker and ladle due to not having a bum gun and didn't realize it
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Darkcel wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:31 pm
cabron wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:08 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:28 pm So how do we help? Keep an eye out for him?
Send toilet paper ?
Or maybe the US Embassy could assist him to go home. 8-)
Moreover there is not much need for toilet paper whereas that in SEA WC's are equipped with mini-bidet, so the water spray device will clean your poop you should not have to use toilet paper to wipe yourself clean.
Bet you 20 bucks he needed a bucker and ladle due to not having a bum gun and didn't realize it
@Darkcel ok, who are you betting with and how will victory be known and who gets the twenty spot?
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

Meth head alert!

These retarded posts & conduct gotta be down to meth.

I wonder if this chap was part of the 'detective agency' that was listed for sale here.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

Wait so he was asked not to flush paper because the system can’t handle it, and then the system proved it couldn’t handle it, and now he’s acting like he’s suffered a human rights violation for being expected to put his paper in a little bin instead?

Also is this the same PI that posts all that SEO crap on CEO, or does Cambodia have a weirdly high number of foreign PIs touting for business?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic