Wanted bicycle wheel

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Wanted bicycle wheel

Post by AndyKK »

Hi, can anyone of you bicycle members help me out? I am looking to buy a complete front bicycle wheel (possibly BMX) (wheel, axle, and tyre). Size !4" to 20". Any ideas where I can buy this type of item and cost, in Phnom Penh? Thank you.
Image Image
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Re: Wanted bicycle wheel

Post by mannanman »

Mid life crisis?
My old mate rode a BMW and competed in comps as a youth and he still rides today at mid 50s!

Sorry, can’t help though.
People of the world, spice up your life.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

AndyKK wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 pm Hi, can anyone of you bicycle members help me out? I am looking to buy a complete front bicycle wheel (possibly BMX) (wheel, axle, and tyre). Size !4" to 20". Any ideas where I can buy this type of item and cost, in Phnom Penh? Thank you.
Image Image
Sok Hok st (107) near 182/ O'Russei.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:00 pm
AndyKK wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 pm Hi, can anyone of you bicycle members help me out? I am looking to buy a complete front bicycle wheel (possibly BMX) (wheel, axle, and tyre). Size !4" to 20". Any ideas where I can buy this type of item and cost, in Phnom Penh? Thank you.
Image Image
Sok Hok st (107) near 182/ O'Russei.
I was thinking Japanese bicycles on that street, most shops only carry full bikes.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

No, most of the shops do repairs and have loads of spares.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:03 pm No, most of the shops do repairs and have loads of spares.
Yes, after two or three shops I managed to get a pair. Thanks for the info. Just need a little tidy up now.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Have to ask what are they for?
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic