Harry's Bar on Riverside specials

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Re: Harry's Bar on Riverside specials

Post by Rossco180 »

Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

at what point does daily ads on a thread become spam

Give it a break
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Spam egg and chips, what a good idea! Coming soon.

Meanwhile, a break is being taken.
:hattip:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:59 pm Spam egg and chips, what a good idea! Coming soon.

Last summer they had an Italian cook at Harry's, I tried at a few occasions and it was quite good and then the Italian additions to the regular menu vanished with no warning. I asked one of the waitress in plain English, she give me the usual dumb look, ike the old saying: the blind leading the blind :(
Boredom is like a shroud
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

cabron wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:37 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:59 pm Spam egg and chips, what a good idea! Coming soon.

Last summer they had an Italian cook at Harry's, I tried at a few occasions and it was quite good and then the Italian additions to the regular menu vanished with no warning. I asked one of the waitress in plain English, she give me the usual dumb look, ike the old saying: the blind leading the blind :(
He was there for a few weeks and did some good things. However, he returned to his former employer when they kissed and made up over a previous argument. Italian chefs really are quite temperamental it turns out!

Anyway, as he disappeared without notice, and leaving a pile of ingredients with nobody to put them all together, those new items vanished from the menu shortly afterwards. Nobody was more upset than me.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:46 am
cabron wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:37 pm

He was there for a few weeks and did some good things. However, he returned to his former employer when they kissed and made up over a previous argument. Italian chefs really are quite temperamental it turns out!

Anyway, as he disappeared without notice, and leaving a pile of ingredients with nobody to put them all together, those new items vanished from the menu shortly afterwards. Nobody was more upset than me.
Thanks for the feedback.
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic