Utorrents

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Utorrents

Post by Arget »

Hi all. I use IPTorrents and have been using the UTorents to download them. As they need to be kept open to gain the points to download new movies etc it was always a good app to use. Recently every time my computer shuts down the Utorrents starts up with a new clear page and I end up having to cash in points earned .

Is there a better one than Utorrents or does anyone have any solutions to my issues.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Utorrents

Post by xandreu »

I only ever use YIFY to download movies and I use qbittorent as my download client. It's very rare that YIFI doesn't have the movie I'm looking for and qbittorrrent is reliable and isn't loaded with junk ad-ware.

Sorry if that didn't answer your question, I'm just not sure why you'd have to earn points in order to download movies?

yts . rs
qbittorrent . org

[Admin Edit: No torrent links, thanks.]
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Tommie »

I use BitTorrent. And that has been ok for me for years now. Do not forget to use a VPN when sharing files.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

points to download movies??

search for ur movies:
tpb22 . ukpass . co
install and download using;
qbittorrent . org / download . php

I never use a vpn

[Admin Edit: No torrent links, thanks.]
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Doesn’t CEO frown on posting illegal torrent links?
People of the world, spice up your life.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Arget wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:38 pm Hi all. I use IPTorrents and have been using the UTorents to download them. As they need to be kept open to gain the points to download new movies etc it was always a good app to use. Recently every time my computer shuts down the Utorrents starts up with a new clear page and I end up having to cash in points earned .

Is there a better one than Utorrents or does anyone have any solutions to my issues.
Have you tried uninstalling it? And clear all cache from all browsers and scrub all that stuff maybe with a free trial of cc cleaner or similar and reboot and go reinstall from a different browser than last time then put it back on your machine and give it a whirl? I don't know about points but I used uTorrent daily a long time ago and remember some stuff like your describing and I recall having to use another player to play files but I don't remember what one. Ultimatey, maybe you ll have to temporarily change your Mac address to make the tiny bits of sand inside your machine unaware that you are the guy they are supposed to mess with.
Good luck.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

Pirate bay and Tixati rarely let me down. I think PB gets ddosed occasionally and they tried making users farm bitcoin for them on one occasion but a solid add blocker prevents that.
Scarier than malaria.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

ali baba wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm Pirate bay and Tixati rarely let me down. I think PB gets ddosed occasionally and they tried making users farm bitcoin for them on one occasion but a solid add blocker prevents that.
oh yeah, ad and banner blockers might be a lot easier than my suggestions, I'm a big Kaspersky fan these days, but there are free browser extensions that'll block those ads and banners that might alleviate your problems- if you want to try Kaspersky AV its free for 30 days - its very possible I am completely wrong and have no f'n idea what I' m talking about however
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic