Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

do you agree with mandatory Vaccinations?

Yes
40%
No
56%
no coment
4%

Total votes: 96
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

Post by phuketrichard »

good point
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Kigna wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:40 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:25 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:33 am
Alex wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:09 am Mandatory for what exactly?

For merely existing, NO. For air travel, YES. Next time I fly, I don't want to have unvaccinated people sitting anywhere near me.
why?
just cause ur vaccinated does not mean you can't catch it or spread it> Vaccinated protects you...NOT others

Sorry i was not more specific in my poll
Mandatory mean you must have it if you wish to be sociable, travel, work etc etc leave ur home
Guess i should have added mandatory " EXCEPT for medical or religious reasons"

I still vote NO..
" religious reasons" ?? Say what to who now?! No, you were correct not to add that. I've got a sense of humour, but the joke I've heard is 2021 years old. It's a bit boring now, and should neither be correlated, nor confused, with, or corrosive to, reality, and thereby incongruous in real-world rulings.

May as well forward a motion for a holiday on Santa's birthday. At least he is based on a real person.
the vaccine (experimental gene therapy) contains filaments of live aborted fetuses. for a person of the Catholic faith this is a problem
That's not their only problem... Absolute crap that they need to snap out of if it is affecting others adversely. I am Papaphobic so those people are offending me. Laws are put in place so people are not offended; cant swear, spit, slur racially, be drunk, piss, even be loud. I am Xanthophobic so the Chinese vax are out and I have had pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and that's not all, but I cant tell you the rest, because I am Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic.

Tonight we am discussing an addition to our own morphology-based phylogeny religion, in which I worship coconuts, as mammals, because mammals are defined as milk producers and have hair. They also have meat and kill people. If you are wondering, we are considering the Platypus as successor to the throne and the on-going self-bickering over the whole egg laying thing. The Platypi were voted in by a vote of 1 to zero.
Wacky right?
Well, have you heard their story?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

P.S. It is written, in words to the clear effect, that all gays will burn in hell. And they support that! So if you are gay, they believe you deserve to burn alive. And you give a shit what they say?
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:31 pm P.S. It is written, in words to the clear effect, that all gays will burn in hell. And they support that! So if you are gay, they believe you deserve to burn alive. And you give a shit what they say?
you are stating this, so you think it. I only said that whoever stains himself with capital sin, his soul will go to hell.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

phuketrichard wrote:good point
Good point indeed. Of course it would be free or close to it in most of the industrialized world outside the US and a few other exceptions.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Kigna wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:45 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:31 pm P.S. It is written, in words to the clear effect, that all gays will burn in hell. And they support that! So if you are gay, they believe you deserve to burn alive. And you give a shit what they say?
you are stating this, so you think it. I only said that whoever stains himself with capital sin, his soul will go to hell.
Didn't read your post, sorry for your confusion.
mrfusion
Tourist
Macau

Post by mrfusion »

I am vaccinated. I don't believe in mandatory vaccination.

But business should also have the right to deny unvaccinated customers, employer should have the right to employ only vaccinated people.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:32 pm good point
Perfect, nice find.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

The stats on deaths sorted by vaxxed Vs un-vaxxed are pretty much so blatant that given time the only people dying will be the un-vaxxed.

The anti-vax movement is generally the preserve of the more affluent west anyway who are able to rely on the best medical care when their poor decisions put them and their loved ones in hospital.
Let countries set their own rules as to who they let in and what requirements they need the visitor to have.
But I'm still not convinced after 23 pages that making the covid vaccine mandatory for your citizens is the way to go.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

JBTrain wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:52 pm
phuketrichard wrote:good point
Good point indeed. Of course it would be free or close to it in most of the industrialized world outside the US and a few other exceptions.
Last time I checked cancer wasn't contagious.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic