Luxurious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in Daun Penh in Phnom Penh 5 bdr 3000 USD pm

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Luxurious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in Daun Penh in Phnom Penh 5 bdr 3000 USD pm

Post by Ghostwriter »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:54 pm I'm a bit late to the party here, so excuse me
Not as much as the designers...
So basically no naughty pool parties (unless willing to end on Fb or worse), no fun in the bathroom, no opening curtains in bedroom because of the neighbors, and you'd have to call a friend in order to move your chair, the coffee table. A forklift for the couch / slab.

I'd like to see the toilets. Probably too large with one squat shitter in the middle of the room and little ventilation, to match the rest ?

The worse thing is : i believe the people in charge wouldn't have accepted different ideas / influences, because it's THEIR design.
Not even speaking of pricing & bribes.
Just too much pride.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Luxurious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in Daun Penh in Phnom Penh 5 bdr 3000 USD pm

Post by ofparadise »

Looks perfect for my lion. Are pets allowed? :)

Btw, it does look like a nice place, apart from the lack of privacy. Which for some people, may be a selling point. Not for me though. Especially at 3k pm. Perhaps some sort of plant based barrier could be put up...
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

I like how the pool area has no gate or anything. The neighbours can stand on their balconies and watch their dogs piss on your plants while you are enjoying your morning dip. Now that's 5-stars! I'm surprised they letting it go so cheap....
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:47 pm I like how the pool area has no gate or anything. The neighbours can stand on their balconies and watch their dogs piss on your plants while you are enjoying your morning dip. Now that's 5-stars! I'm surprised they letting it go so cheap....
That's why you keep a pet lion. :bow:
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

They are clueless about details..
Anyway i feel in this poor condition a rental around 600 usd is more realistic.
duran
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by duran »

The delusional pricing in this country is mind boggling. Overpriced cars, overpriced rent. Anything sold or leased is overpriced on the sheer basis of what's perceived as OK. No concept of price standardization or proportionality whatsoever.
carlsagan
Tourist
Russia

Post by carlsagan »

Is it possible to rent unfurnished ? as I'll have a container arriving soon , also can you post the google map location please , thanks !
Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

op date
Sun Dec 20, 2020
Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Post by Cambo Dear »

Sweet. Get to live in permadarkness with the curtains closed as when you open them the residents of the other 200 apartments can gaze straight in on you. 365 sq m is an insanely large space for a family - how much do you reckon the AC would cost to run a month?
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Tommie »

I love these posts!

The entertainment value is beyond good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic