Sydney Underworld enforcer Graham "abo" Henry

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Sydney Underworld enforcer Graham "abo" Henry

Post by Grand Barong »

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Sydney Underworld enforcer Graham "abo" Henry

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

He's a **** too.
imo

(but don't tell him it was me who said that. we used to nod to each other on the "golden mile", back in the day
I'd like to keep it that way :) )
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Sydney Underworld enforcer Graham "abo" Henry

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

LOL.
Now you've got me all old and sentimental.

Don't get me wrong, i was never "mates" with any of these gangsters, and never did any biz with them.
Apart from them being right out of my league, i have always been Mr Independent and solo (with everything - except the various revolutions and rebellions of course)

One day i was strolling down the Golden Mile and who should i spot standing across the road, just near the pedestrian crossing... ??
Sydney's all-time Mr Big.
Lennie Macpherson - standover man. Uncontested old-school crime boss of Sydney for decades.

He was rarely seen in person up at Kings Cross - so you know me, always up for meeting an interesting bloke..
I wasn't planning on introducing myself on that day - i'm not that stupid - just to "get on his radar".

So i walked across the pedestrian crossing, as he was looking straight at/thru me..
"Good day, Mr Macpherson", as i passed him - in my most dignified but still respectfully humble way.

I have never been consigned to being a dog turd under somebody's shoe as quickly, as effectively, and as terrifyingly - with just one contemptuous 2 second stare.
lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic