Cambodia Visa in Bkk

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Cambodia Visa in Bkk

Post by Multipox »

Alex wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:31 pm
Kigna wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:08 pm Does anyone know an agency in Bangkok that helps foreigners with the documents necessary to obtain a Cambodian visa?
I haven't heard of such an agency and I doubt there's a lot of demand for such a service. As the required documents have to be obtained in Cambodia anyway, how about contacting an agent in Phnom Penh instead?
there's probably a mr fixit around khao san road.
ask around
indians might know something
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

Multipox wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:44 am
Kigna wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:08 pm Does anyone know an agency in Bangkok that helps foreigners with the documents necessary to obtain a Cambodian visa?
I haven't heard of such an agency and I doubt there's a lot of demand for such a service. As the required documents have to be obtained in Cambodia anyway, how about contacting an agent in Phnom Penh instead?
ask around
nobody does anything for nothing.no money no honey a pattaya shirt.indians were killed by your yankee friends and english convicts landed in the americas ...new world
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Kigna wrote:
Multipox wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:44 am there's probably a mr fixit around khao san road.
ask around
nobody does anything for nothing.no money no honey a pattaya shirt.indians were killed by your yankee friends and english convicts landed in the americas ...new world
How is that response in any way related to helping someone get a visa in Bangkok?

Most English sailed to the Americas for religious freedom (New England) or plantations (Southern states). English convicts were primarily shipped to Australia, not to the Americas, not the new world. Native Americans (aka Indians) were used by both the British, French, and Americans in various wars, and later relocated to Oklahoma and other states. But there are few Native Americans living on Khao San Road. You might be confusing them with people from India. And how does the saying on a Pattaya T-shirt have anything to do with getting a Cambodian visa from the embassy in Bangkok?

There are visa applications fees. The Cambodian embassy in Bangkok does not processes visa applications for free. Likewise, one must buy an airplane ticket, and bring $2000 for the quarantine. The Cambodian government does not provide an airplane ticket and quarantine fee for ‘free’, either.

But isn’t that just common sense? Or am I really so old and out of fashion in my thinking?
Gringoism
Tourist
Mexico

Post by Gringoism »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:43 pm
Kigna wrote:
Multipox wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:44 am there's probably a mr fixit around khao san road.
ask around
How is that response in any way related to helping someone get a visa in Bangkok?

Most English sailed to the Americas for religious freedom (New England) or plantations (Southern states). English convicts were primarily shipped to Australia, not to the Americas, not the new world. Native Americans (aka Indians) were used by both the British, French, and Americans in various wars, and later relocated to Oklahoma and other states. But there are few Native Americans living on Khao San Road. You might be confusing them with people from India. And how does the saying on a Pattaya T-shirt have anything to do with getting a Cambodian visa from the embassy in Bangkok?

There are visa applications fees. The Cambodian embassy in Bangkok does not processes visa applications for free. Likewise, one must buy an airplane ticket, and bring $2000 for the quarantine. The Cambodian government does not provide an airplane ticket and quarantine fee for ‘free’, either.

But isn’t that just common sense? Or am I really so old and out of fashion in my thinking?
You have no experience at all with applying for a Cambodian visa in Bangkok. Why do you keep commenting about this subjects and offering opinions about the feasibility of it when you have no idea what you're talking about?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Gringoism wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:43 pm
Kigna wrote: nobody does anything for nothing.no money no honey a pattaya shirt.indians were killed by your yankee friends and english convicts landed in the americas ...new world
<my comments deleted>
You have no experience at all with applying for a Cambodian visa in Bangkok. Why do you keep commenting about this subjects and offering opinions about the feasibility of it when you have no idea what you're talking about?
I was replying to the initial quoted response. If following Kinga’s advice is the correct way to get a Cambodian visa in Bangkok, then I stand corrected.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kigna wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:42 am
Multipox wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:44 am
ask around
When did they start giving smart phones to retards? 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Kigna wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:42 am ..

ask around
[/quote]

somebody tell this guy's meth dealer that he's had enough
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Multipox wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:58 pm

ask around
[/quote]

There may be a 2 week detox ongoing right now…
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:08 pm
Multipox wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:58 pm

ask around
There may be a 2 week detox ongoing right now…
[/quote]

Be careful how you speak the Irish man. You may not know that when we conquered Europe you Irish were still in the caves lighting the fire.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic