American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
justanotherexpat
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by justanotherexpat »

Ahyou!whyme? wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:17 pm Jon/JAE.

I've been back and read through your comments and you seem like a really nice guy, so sorry for my 'review' of your video. I'll try to take another look and come up with something a bit more constructive (I did think that your editing and stuff was quality actually).

It comes across from your comments like you have been pretty close friends with AinC, and it seems like a shame for it to end. Is it irreparable ?

Also, so far as you know, has the dude actually tested positive ?
No the friendship is beyond destroyed. He took advantage and was called out on it. His response was disrespectful and has severed whatever ties there were. The bridge was set ablaze and the ship sailed away.

As far as the testing, he released a video a while back (possibly November/December I don't remember) where he publicly provided his test results. I have personally seen the test results of the 2 women in question as well. It was all a ruse.

No need for apologies man, I took part in a public forum. I will never be a movie star nor would I want to be. Honestly I hate being on camera and I think it shows in my videos. That is why most of my videos don't really have much of me in them. The ones where I talked and cost of living videos, I was asked to make them so I did. Editing those were difficult because I don't like my voice, my gut or my bad teeth. I don't want to be the star of my videos, I just like shooting them and making them.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

HI. How am I?
So-so. And myself?
As they say in Korea, "can't complain."
How's the wife?
Fine. How's mine?
I'm not good enough for her.
Don't say that! I am obviously bright, and a good-lookin' bastard, to boot. Athlete?
Whoa! Left field. Wasn't expecting that. Psychic am I? PB 12:21 over the hunjee. Socker - wanted for the pros, but didn't want the spotlight or money. Enough about me. What do I think of me?
Well, I know how it is... Let me bring me up to speed. And this is just your personal opinion... (note to self: Clean mirror).
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

justanotherexpat wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:32 am
Ahyou!whyme? wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:17 pm Jon/JAE.

I've been back and read through your comments and you seem like a really nice guy, so sorry for my 'review' of your video. I'll try to take another look and come up with something a bit more constructive (I did think that your editing and stuff was quality actually).

It comes across from your comments like you have been pretty close friends with AinC, and it seems like a shame for it to end. Is it irreparable ?

Also, so far as you know, has the dude actually tested positive ?
No the friendship is beyond destroyed. He took advantage and was called out on it. His response was disrespectful and has severed whatever ties there were. The bridge was set ablaze and the ship sailed away.

As far as the testing, he released a video a while back (possibly November/December I don't remember) where he publicly provided his test results. I have personally seen the test results of the 2 women in question as well. It was all a ruse.

No need for apologies man, I took part in a public forum. I will never be a movie star nor would I want to be. Honestly I hate being on camera and I think it shows in my videos. That is why most of my videos don't really have much of me in them. The ones where I talked and cost of living videos, I was asked to make them so I did. Editing those were difficult because I don't like my voice, my gut or my bad teeth. I don't want to be the star of my videos, I just like shooting them and making them.
I'm glad to hear that he's negative. What a lot of people don't realise is that you don't automatically catch it from sleeping with someone who's positive. I think in most people the chance is about 1 in 100 from unprotected sex (although don't quote me on that). I've been through that process from a position of complete ignorance and it is scary as shit and absolutely fucking horrific, even more so if you don't know anything about it and just remember the scenes from the pre med days. I'm glad to hear that he hasn't got it. Now that that's established, he's a fucking dick for saying he has got it if he knows he hasn't especially if it's aimed at an ex to get revenge on her which is a fucked up thing to do. I do wonder though if he's kind of convinced himself that he's got it, because he seems to keep talking about it. Anyway...

Re your vids. "bad teeth" ??? Oh wow it gets worse !!!! Joking haha. I think in terms of showing friends and fam what you're up to they're great. You clearly have some skills in putting the vids together as well. The opening couple of minutes of the pool vid was slick. The opening shots of your rant at AinC was slick (although personally I wasn't massive sold on the rant itself). Also, your hand writing on the beach was very neat !!! I liked the speeding up of stuff when you played pool, and in the other vid I watched which was one where you'd put the camera up behind the bar. I liked it, but for about maybe 20 seconds. Not the whole fucking night hahaha. The location setting for the 'interview' with AinC was also an excellent choice if that was your call. Also, it's clear from your contributions on here that you write well. AinC does have that spark where he can just come up with interesting content on the fly, that maybe you've not developed yet, but keep on enjoying what you want to do. :thumb:
yongchi
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by yongchi »

justanotherexpat wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:32 am I will never be a movie star nor would I want to be. Honestly I hate being on camera and I think it shows in my videos. That is why most of my videos don't really have much of me in them. The ones where I talked and cost of living videos, I was asked to make them so I did. Editing those were difficult because I don't like my voice, my gut or my bad teeth. I don't want to be the star of my videos, I just like shooting them and making them.
I think your voice is just fine. It sounds good to me. Likewise I see nothing wrong with your appearance in the videos I have watched at all.

IMO, it is just a matter of enjoying what you do, experimenting, getting inspiration from other channels, and getting experience of what to cover and how to cover it.

All in all, I much prefer the videos where you talked to the ones where you didn’t.
Even when riding your bike, a couple of comments here and there make the videos a lot more personal. Or a chat with the waiter/waitress when entering a restaurant or bar…

I watched the budget videos and liked them.

If I was going to do them I would perhaps add this:
You have shown your apartment. Also show a cheap meal, and an expensive one…
Live your budget.

I would have all the budget items (including the stuff you have in the running text) on one or two slides so people can grab them with a screenshot.

Also, the costs for running your motorbike and perhaps even the outlay for acquiring or renting one would be great in there too.
What would someone in the U.S. like to see and know?

Earlier @hburns mentioned the channel Itchy Feet on the Cheap. Thanks for sharing. Inspiring channel.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Drugs are either needed or not, but whatever is going on currently the opposite is required.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:36 am Drugs are either needed or not, but whatever is going on currently the opposite is required.
I think he has 1 of the right drug , ( i know he smokes “ joints “ , and that ain’t bad ( ice is bad ) ,
it’s doing it’s job keeping him thinking happy
What is required is definitely money , etc
He just has a chip and a bit of bad attitude because of circumstances of ( anything/ everything )
And because he wants to be the new nojoke.. and make $ from youtube
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

pissontheroof wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:53 am
JUDGEDREDD wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:36 am Drugs are either needed or not, but whatever is going on currently the opposite is required.
I think he has 1 of the right drug , ( i know he smokes “ joints “ , and that ain’t bad ( ice is bad ) ,
He just has a chip and a bit of bad attitude because of circumstances of ( anything/ everything )
Yawn, whatever.

He's still a cunt.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

angsta wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:08 pm
Yawn, whatever.

He's still a cunt.
And he could not even arrange a root in a brothel
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:05 am
angsta wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:08 pm
Yawn, whatever.

He's still a cunt.
And he could not even arrange a root in a brothel
For the benefit of any non-Australian readers (@1.32):

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic