Cambodia's First Mormon Temple to be Built on Russian Federation Bvd

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodia's First Mormon Temple to be Built on Russian Federation Bvd

Post by pissontheroof »

This is near where i live ,
Never saw anybody in or the gate unlocked
…if I went up to my roof on a windy day and the wind was blowing in the right direction , I could possibly spit ….

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

hdgh29 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:02 am
pissontheroof wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:25 am What a ridiculous waste ..
Plus an organisation that is built on multi-partner sexual relations can't be all bad.
If only the women had the same sexual freedom as the men.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:36 am
hdgh29 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:02 am
pissontheroof wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:25 am What a ridiculous waste ..
Plus an organisation that is built on multi-partner sexual relations can't be all bad.
If only the women had the same sexual freedom as the men.
Why don’t you women ( who are so empowered) start their own church and dictate the rules if that’s what you wish ?
Maybe they are too smart or just happy to be the followers … ( ).
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic