Going legal - medical M

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Going legal - medical M

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Medical M is roughly comparable in price to illicit Cannabis these days (where i am at present anyway), and relatively easy to get a script over the phone. Things have turned right around in the past year or so.

I am pretty convinced that it MAY be of legit medical value for my particular range of discomforts. It is certainly the only drug of any description that i am prepared to take for any ailments that are not purely physical.
It has suddenly become possible to assess that under steady, stable, reliable dosage and conditions.

After 49.7 years of having only the bootlegging world it feels a bit like walking out of the Appalachian hills with a straw in my mouth.
Any thoughts, anybody?
Owen
Expatriate
Mexico

Re: Going legal - medical M

Post by Owen »

While dosage seems to depend on each individual's specifics (watch out for potent edibles that take time to kick in!), the good news is we're talking about a totally non-lethal, ancient medicine with a long history and track record.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

my daughter pays an average of $50/oz in Ca delivered Legally ( no script necessary) to her door and its kick ass weed
far better than anything i have brought in Thailand or Cambodia
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I don't beleive you, Richard. That's far too cheap.

That's what i said to myself until i checked. But you are quite right.
Wow - i knew the prices would steadily drop but that still surprises me.

Imagine that !!! :D the USA leads the world in liberalised dope.
- whist half the planet still has their draconian american sponsored criminalisation.
( you probably need a joint to really appreciate the gut-busting humour of that)

In Au, Medical M averages about US$320/oz for excellent qual
maybe.. US$270 av retail for good illicit hydro - but that always varies, rarely reliable supply over long term, sometime poorly dried and cured, sometimes a bit under-weight. Plus you gotta run the cops.

I am really tired of all the bullshit. 49.7 years of it.
Yeah, "recreation" is part of the reason i vape. I don't suit booze.
But i am pretty convinced it has legit medical value for me also. Testing that hypothesis under controlled conditions, and finding the best regime, is going to be a huge huge relief.
You simply can not make reliable conclusions on the thereputic value with inconsistent backyard dosing and supply - except maybe in the most general terms. Yeah, i think it works for me.. sometimes...maybe...

Or i can dismiss the therapeutic delusion, if that's what it is - and tailor my intake for rec purposes only.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic