Posters who are just here to shit on Cambodia.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Posters who are just here to shit on Cambodia.

Post by Tootsfriend »

My girlfriends family were so poor they ate the chicken feathers and sold the chicken bones to buy rice.
RoyW
Tourist

Post by RoyW »

I learned to always order pork in Cambodia b/c the chicken and beef are not good.
Typhoon28
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Typhoon28 »

pissontheroof wrote:If not for Burger King siem reap would be a real shithole !
As it is now tho i can’t eat in because i don’t have a chinese vaccination against the chinese flu .
It’s not as good eating it at home , but it’s the only thing my little one will eat ..
Seriously...? Its got to be the worst Burger King on the planet. I took my little one and she said next time can we go to Jungle Burger or Joe Bar, didn't like it at all.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

hanno wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:19 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:14 pm If not for Burger King siem reap would be a real shithole !
As it is now tho i can’t eat in because i don’t have a chinese vaccination against the chinese flu .
It’s not as good eating it at home , but it’s the only thing my little one will eat ..
You are joking, right? When I lived in SR, I was not tempted once to set foot in there (I just remembered I went once because some friends wanted to eat there; but I did not eat). Plenty of better places for a burger.
Definitely NOT JOKING !
It’s the only reason i came to SR . Before i could only get a whopper on my round trips to the embassy in Pp
When I went on a trip to thailand I had to chose between them or McDonald’s !
Grab one in Pp and eat it in the taxi .

These are much better burgers , at the other places they use too much bread , big buns and you can’t pick it up and eat it .
Pick it up and it all falls out , all of them .
These burgers are perfect and it’s clean , I do not like to eat in places with dirty kitchens or unamerican standards .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Typhoon28 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:09 am
pissontheroof wrote:If not for Burger King siem reap would be a real shithole !
Seriously...? Its got to be the worst Burger King on the planet. I took my little one and she said next time can we go to Jungle Burger or Joe Bar, didn't like it at all.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk
My little guy can’t eat it fast enough , I just put a video of him on my face book
I don’t think i could post that here , he LOVES them !
He won’t eat rice , meat , fruit or vegetables , only Burger King cheeseburger kids meal !
A shame now we can not eat inside , because we are not vaccinated , but we get ours to go …
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

Arget wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:09 pm Carrie adds blood pudding to her breakfast.
You talking about black pudding? Yes its made from pigs blood and fat. So what? we eat the rest of the pig, ham , bacon and trotters, so why not the blood. Its the tastiest item on a full English.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:19 am
He won’t eat rice , meat , fruit or vegetables , only Burger King cheeseburger kids meal !
A shame now we can not eat inside , because we are not vaccinated , but we get ours to go …
Sounds pretty unhealthy.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:10 am
pissontheroof wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:19 am
Sounds pretty unhealthy.
He is motherless , can’t believe i got him away from her , he does like milk and soy milk .
He eats cereal and loves the only thing i know to make FRENCH TOaST !
( besides i can heat up a can of something he won’t eat )
It is worrisome, i wish i could get him a caregiver , i pity him with me all day since nursery school suspended
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
barang_TK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by barang_TK »

nemo wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:36 pm For any other antivax recalcitrants: how do you think you will go when your visa EOS is due for renewal?
It may also be difficult to board an aircraft soon for unvaxxed people.
No EOS without vax, is it something going to be official soon ?
What about foreigners living in areas the vaccination campaign has not reached yet ?

(sorry, another off topic !)
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

barang_TK wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:13 am
nemo wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:36 pm For any other antivax recalcitrants: how do you think you will go when your visa EOS is due for renewal?
It may also be difficult to board an aircraft soon for unvaxxed people.
No EOS without vax, is it something going to be official soon ?
What about foreigners living in areas the vaccination campaign has not reached yet ?

(sorry, another off topic !)
I can understand the reasoning for your concern about un-vaxed maybe not eligible for renewal of a EOS, but that won't be a problem soon with being able to privately being able to source that of your preferred vaccination, obviously at your own cost. But you can understand some of the people not wanting the alternative Chinese vaccines (only emergence use) that had only been on offer too them, more so with the lack of necessary data.
Getting back on subject, what of those whose officials refused to vaccinate because they were not of Cambodian, those few official's went against the top official when HE said "don't leave anyone out".
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic