N Korea Wins !

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: N Korea Wins !

Post by flying chicken »

I kept on reading North Korea provocations in the last 10 or so years. I was living in Korea for about 4 years....the news became numbed. If you look at the word map, the land is pinky size. I think Macarthur has the right thought, nuke the fucker. Too bad he got fired by the president. I am not sure if it is the American intelligence agencies that adviced it...to keep their occupation in the Asia continent. I dont think South Korean men need to be conscripted. Whats China gonna do about it? But it is too late now. Any war now in Asia will turn into WW3 when touched the chinks territories.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Sony could be doing a very smart economic move. Pull the turkey movie because of threats (and no one wanted to watch it), then bring it back with a statement that Sony will not be bullied, and tons of Sheeple go to watch it just to see what the uproar is about.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Sailorman wrote:Sony could be doing a very smart economic move. Pull the turkey movie because of threats (and no one wanted to watch it), then bring it back with a statement that Sony will not be bullied, and tons of Sheeple go to watch it just to see what the uproar is about.
You could be right here. How do we know Kimmy is upset, and how did he know about it before the release anyway?

I gave up on Team America after the first 10 minutes, it wasn't even train-wreck interesting. And I like Robot Chicken.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

You can't buy publicity like this. What is probably a very average movie at best will now likely be a blockbuster.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

The Sony Entertainment CEO just said that they weren't going to pull the movie. The theater owners refused to show it, forcing their hand.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

wackyjacky wrote:The Sony Entertainment CEO just said that they weren't going to pull the movie. The theater owners refused to show it, forcing their hand.
I'm not sure I would show it either. If, God forbid, you own a cinema that actually gets attacked, and your customers get killed, everyone (survivors and relatives of the dead) will sue the bejesus out of you saying how irresponsible you were to show the controversial film and put the innocent public at risk. Why didn't you put in bomb detectors at each entrance? Why didn't you hire 200 security guards? To save money??? Those poor people died so you could make a few dollars? You knew there was a risk. Their blood is on your hands... and all that.

It's a no-win situation.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, McArthur was right and Pres Truman was an idiot. Patton was also right about Russia and was the man to take care of that problem before he died (or was offed by the OSS.)

As to the here and now. North Korea would be a walk over after you dronize the head dweeb(s), and command/control centers. And the Islamofacists? Its a holy war and our politicians just don't get it. If your going to bomb the crazys BOMB the crazys and stop fooling around, but both Russia and the US like surrogates to do the dirty work., But at least its A-rabs killing A-rabs a win-win situation.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

wackyjacky wrote:The Sony Entertainment CEO just said that they weren't going to pull the movie. The theater owners refused to show it, forcing their hand.
Hey its "better safe than Sony"
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic