Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by ofparadise »

Don't ban this thread. Sell tickets instead. I'd buy, if it comes with drinks.
jaclu
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by jaclu »

Nonsense threads can be hidden from search engines, to not pop up on searches. As long as the statistics shows a reasonable view count, nonsense threads brings in add revenue. It’s only when they descend into Bat Cave territory, where only the 3 posters are viewing it that it becomes purely bad business.
nosense
BANNED

Post by nosense »

Sambodia wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:58 pm
DaveG wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:27 pm I'm confused 🤔😳
I'm also now getting confused. One of the reasons is, I've never heard of a good looking, young American girl (Cambodian American perhaps in this case) going to Cambodia/Thailand to work as a prostitute. It makes no economic sense, it is the prostitution equivalent of trafficking cocaine INTO Colombia from the US to try and sell it there. She could make much a lot more money in the US/Western EU, highly unusual
They are stateless born in Thailand to parents with no status. This could have been fixed a long time ago but they choose the easy way out when it matters the most and make things that don’t matter a big problem.

“We cannot work legally so lets be prostitutes, Can’t get bank account so just rely on others, Cannot rent apartment but its ok we can live in hotels forever”.
This is not a life. Its also why I don’t believe Jenny is dead because again is another easy way out. They are lucky not to be sleeping outside Soriya Mall like they were last year not staying in nice hotels. I know they have a heart and can be very good but they are adults now. Have been given a gift but make the same mistakes as the parents. Can try as much as I know they are doing but must be done the RIGHT way.

These problems don’t happen to normal people who know and can also show who they are clearly and living normal. If nobody knows who you are nobody will help you. In one second these things can be used and now a lot of people getting crazy. Status should have been petitioned a long time ago and now I think it’s actually too late for them to do anything. Cannot hide forever and can see here clearly they are not right and just getting more and more crazy. They have options maybe the last ones but by the time they get finished doing what they imagine it might also be too late. You can show people whatever you want-another way, anther life but at the end all you can say is “Up to you”.
Sheepdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Sheepdog »

The best thread I've read all year! Very entertaining, Well done Jenny. It's time to rise from the ashes. Let's have a resurrection party. A 3 day bender in a cave!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

nosense wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:09 am
Sambodia wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:58 pm
DaveG wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:27 pm I'm confused 🤔😳
I'm also now getting confused. One of the reasons is, I've never heard of a good looking, young American girl (Cambodian American perhaps in this case) going to Cambodia/Thailand to work as a prostitute. It makes no economic sense, it is the prostitution equivalent of trafficking cocaine INTO Colombia from the US to try and sell it there. She could make much a lot more money in the US/Western EU, highly unusual
They are stateless born in Thailand to parents with no status. This could have been fixed a long time ago but they choose the easy way out when it matters the most and make things that don’t matter a big problem.

“We cannot work legally so lets be prostitutes, Can’t get bank account so just rely on others, Cannot rent apartment but its ok we can live in hotels forever”.
This is not a life. Its also why I don’t believe Jenny is dead because again is another easy way out. They are lucky not to be sleeping outside Soriya Mall like they were last year not staying in nice hotels. I know they have a heart and can be very good but they are adults now. Have been given a gift but make the same mistakes as the parents. Can try as much as I know they are doing but must be done the RIGHT way.

These problems don’t happen to normal people who know and can also show who they are clearly and living normal. If nobody knows who you are nobody will help you. In one second these things can be used and now a lot of people getting crazy. Status should have been petitioned a long time ago and now I think it’s actually too late for them to do anything. Cannot hide forever and can see here clearly they are not right and just getting more and more crazy. They have options maybe the last ones but by the time they get finished doing what they imagine it might also be too late. You can show people whatever you want-another way, anther life but at the end all you can say is “Up to you”.
Finally a post that make sense :dm:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

There is only room on the forum for one incomprehensible. No vacancies. Now, I'm not the sharpest sausage in a china shop, but it seemed the typist couldn't keep up with the narrator. I think the beginning and the middle are missing. Sorry mate/maam, I struggled with that one. All due respect; huh?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Western prostitutes are in demand with high-paying customers in Thailand and Cambodia. Don't ask me how I know, but this is true. :OD:
From what I gather, the main customers are Asian and Middle-Eastern men.

This is a bit OT, but I'm replying to someone who said that they never heard of western women doing sex work in SEA. There is a market for everything.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:38 pm Western prostitutes are in demand with high-paying customers in Thailand and Cambodia. Don't ask me how I know, but this is true. :OD:

This is a bit OT, but I'm replying to someone who said that they never heard of western women doing sex work in SEA. There is a market for everything.
They can be viewed from a window in Pattaya :facepalm:
sousadeyy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by sousadeyy »

This stinks of George r r Martin.

The last chapter in the series will never be known.
Sambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Sambodia »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:38 pm Western prostitutes are in demand with high-paying customers in Thailand and Cambodia. Don't ask me how I know, but this is true. :OD:

You're misquoting me, I said its highly unusual for a young good looking AMERICAN girl to do sex work in SEA. Believe most of the "western" prostitutes you and others may be talking about are from Russia/Uzbekistan
Locked Previous topicNext topic