Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by Grand Barong »

sousadeyy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:19 pm
Grand Barong wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:10 pm
Username Taken wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:57 pm Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

If we let this thread run its course, members complain.
If we take action against known trolls, members complain.
In the first 4 months of this year, there were over 50 socks belonging to Cam Nivag banned. Most of them never got to make a post.
That is the type of thing that members don't see or hear about. It gets monotonous having to scrutinize every new member just because one guy from Las Vegas has nothing better to do.
I can think of several members who have complained about Cam Nivag's socks. Those members don't post anymore.

As Frank Lee Bent used to tell me, "trolls kill forums". He was right!
I didn't think John Bingham was a known Troll?
Nor a Sock Puppet of Cam Nivag?

So Yeah.....

Anyhow a 24hr ban is not so bad, I copped a 7 day ban for less just a couple of weeks back... remember?
Make the ghost of jenny a mod and let her decide. Stop bickering. Provide me with some more meth induced phantom stories over petty arguments any day.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Bum rap, JB. Self-ban in support
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Cam Nivag is a total nuisance and I'm glad he's banned again but I don't think he's Jenny.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Moles and trolls will destroy your garden.
Extermination is cruel, but necessary. Otherwise your garden is a shithole at the end of the day.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Is anyone interested in establishing that Jenny is alive ?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Abandon thread

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Wow, that was
So here's a consistent gif
From a consistent video on the same theme

I thought it would go well with the general sock puppets & silly atmosphere
Also it reminds me of this somehow

Please post more if there's anything missing
FrankReynolds
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by FrankReynolds »

The ban hammer is being weilded a little recklessly these days.
I got a week off for disagreeing with clutchy. You can voice any opinion as long as it's the mods' opinion, it seems.

Anyway, what I am pondering is the time and effort cam nivag must take to make 50 sock puppets. Are they each attached to a burner email address? How do mods spot him so easily?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

sousadeyy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:19 pm
Grand Barong wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:10 pm
Username Taken wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:57 pm Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

If we let this thread run its course, members complain.
If we take action against known trolls, members complain.
In the first 4 months of this year, there were over 50 socks belonging to Cam Nivag banned. Most of them never got to make a post.
That is the type of thing that members don't see or hear about. It gets monotonous having to scrutinize every new member just because one guy from Las Vegas has nothing better to do.
I can think of several members who have complained about Cam Nivag's socks. Those members don't post anymore.

As Frank Lee Bent used to tell me, "trolls kill forums". He was right!
I didn't think John Bingham was a known Troll?
Nor a Sock Puppet of Cam Nivag?

So Yeah.....

Anyhow a 24hr ban is not so bad, I copped a 7 day ban for less just a couple of weeks back... remember?
Make the ghost of jenny a mod and let her decide. Stop bickering. Provide me with some more meth induced phantom stories over petty arguments any day.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

bossho wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:50 am Is anyone interested in establishing that Jenny is alive ?
Locked Previous topicNext topic