Foreigner (known as 'Blue') Accused of Stabbing at Hometown Hangout in Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Foreigner (known as 'Blue') Accused of Stabbing at Hometown Hangout in Phnom Penh

Post by Doc67 »

annejanes wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:23 am This site is down to it lowest ebb. Gossiping like old ladies. I smoke ice in 172 so why can't the rest of you get your own lives?
I have visited TOF a few times and didn't care for it very much and I never go back.

Why do you bother visiting here, let alone posting, when you dislike CEO so much and especially with the abuse you seem to attract?

It's a serious question.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Foreigner (known as 'Blue') Accused of Stabbing at Hometown Hangout in Phnom Penh

Post by Freightdog »

annejanes wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:23 am This site is down to it lowest ebb. Gossiping like old ladies. I smoke ice in 172 so why can't the rest of you get your own lives?
You equate ICE to having a life- I suspect the lives of people who do have lives, of which there are many variations, would be somewhat beyond your capability for understanding, given your proclivity(s). You seem to be seeing trolls in a rather obsessive sort of way. So many shadows for the paranoid to be wary of. There aren't actually that many trolls, and they have been weeded out fairly frequently, but they do make something of an impact.
As for the site being at it's lowest ebb; I beg to differ. There is in the main a lot less back biting. Rather like the medicated unfortunate who misses the highs of their condition, the low ebb that you may be experiencing is likely a result of your condition. I do hope you find the peace and contentment you seek, so long as it doesn't involve disrupting that of others.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Keep advertising the fact and you'll smoke alone:
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

George will also tell you another story you might relate to:
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

I get on here to just shitpost tbh (I'm sure the other users will tell you the same) and I can promise you 99% of everyone else isn't sitting on here constantly waiting for shit to happen.

We have families/friends or jobs we deal with daily, not just smoking ice like you Icequeen Jenny.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

BillDoe wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:05 pm
These guys talk to you as if you are some kind of moronic, scamming, low-life, icehead junkie loser, expat. How the hell would they know if you're an expat or not?! Stay strong.
I get on here to just shitpost tbh (I'm sure the other users will tell you the same) and I can promise you 99% of everyone else isn't sitting on here constantly waiting for shit to happen.

We have families/friends or jobs we deal with daily, not just smoking ice like you Icequeen Jenny.
Me too. I check out the news, quickly contribute a few posts, and move on with my life. 9/10 hours, tops!
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

I'd rather leach off yours, thank you.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic