So long trolls

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: So long trolls

Post by Anchor Moy »

It's funny, but it's something that comes up regularly here on CEO - someone joins up and contributes - great - but then they get on a mission to transform the forum, ie. " to make this a better place". But it's all about ME, which creates negative feedback from other posters, and they get shirty. Then they leave. :wave:

Thing is that a forum like CEO is made up of diverse types of people and we probably wouldn't all get along IRL. But we're all connected to Cambodia, and the different personnalities on the forum is something that I enjoy, so thanks to all those who post here. We might not be best buddies, but I learn a lot from people who post here.

One thing I have learnt from CEO (lol, South Park reference) is that "expat" is not one type of person, and that it takes all sorts to make a community. We need to get on together to get along. :friends:
Cheers all.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

The garbage this guy posted was so cringeworthy, sooooo long m8 no one will miss you.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

He probably just mixed up blogspot and ceo.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

He was just confused beetween prose and praise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic