Stair gate/baby gate wanted

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Stair gate/baby gate wanted

Post by Freightdog »

Fixed steel assembly. The only practical solution is to have a door/gate. A gate would be better, as it would allow some light from the hallway onto the stairs. A door would make the stairs totally blacked out.

I think the other solution is just to have him dressed in mini-me skateboard armour, and wear his motorcycle helmet! Maybe wrapped in several layers of foam padding…. And tethered.

The little sod is clearly aware of the humour of the situation, which exceeds his apprehension of trying to come down, failing to appreciate that the look on my face is actually one of horror!
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Convert the stairs to a slide.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Piece of plywood has always worked for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic