I walked down 130 Street from the clinic to the girly bar - a journey many foreigner men have made in reverse.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I walked down 130 Street from the clinic to the girly bar - a journey many foreigner men have made in reverse.

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Phnom Penh Pal wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:03 am @Pseudonomdeplume - a 🏆 for your garbled nonsensical poetry.

How about you spend less time showing off your repotoire of quotes, silly songs and the, longest, sentences, known, to, man. You're humour is misplaced, misunderstood and making my eyes bleed. It'd be better if you kept your elongated posts short and sweet as opposed to long and sour.
You shouldn't compete. Taking your advise couldn't make anything better for me, so I will heed mine.
I wasn't going to be drawn into a moronic playground, I-know-you-are, gaslighting attempt of stupidity with a dickhead that would possibly win with experience. But you're right about the lengthy sentences, that I guess, I am trying to fit my entire vocabulary into. As opposed to your short concise statements. Hey, there you go. We have something in common. Difference is; you succeed.
You seem sad and scared. Snapping at any threat defensively. Maybe you know the meaning of misplaced only too well. What's the matter? Find out your girl has always considered you a jerk? Always easier to rationalise, even justify, sapping a putz, schmuck, dork, bully... Whatever fits.
"You're humour", is misplaced, you're correct again! Good girl! It should be Your humour... Therefore, you nailed it with misunderstood, as well. If you are having concerns of brain trauma over it, though, perhaps you were released prematurely.
Here's a couple of useful clichés you can pretend not to read: "In order to insult, you first have to have a valued opinion" - me. "Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists with his error" - Marcus Tillius Cicero ("In a hole, stop digging" - Timmy), "Comedy is hard. Any idiot can have an opinion" - Ann Coulter. "...that struts and frets his hour upon stage"..."told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" - William Shakespeare. "Stupidest people often have the most to say" - My Mother. "He that reads and grows no wiser, seldom suspects his own deficiency, but complains of hard words and obscure sentences, and asks why books are written which cannot be understood." - Samuel Johnson. "Obstinacy and vehemency in opinion are the surest proof of stupidity." - Bernard Barton.
And a useless one for you to live by (not recommended): "Just be yourself, everyone else is taken" - Dunno
And I'll try to "be kind to the unkind, they need it most" - Don't care.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I walked down 130 Street from the clinic to the girly bar - a journey many foreigner men have made in reverse.

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

nemo wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:25 am
Cashiers tend to be educated and trustworthy, and less likely to be 'pulled'. I know a number of cashiers.
GavinMac alert
I know a number of a cashier...
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

I just thought i'd add something relevant to the thread,
nevermind, carry on
Spoiler:
(that kills it, usually :wink: )
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Topic locked.
Locked Previous topicNext topic