ASTON MARTIN Motor Showroom Officially Opens in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

ASTON MARTIN Motor Showroom Officially Opens in Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): The Aston Martin company is continuing the distribution of their product throughout the Asia Pacific region, after the official opening of their new showroom in Phnom Penh last week.
The Aston Martin Phnom Penh opening was originally planned for December, 2020, but it was postponed due to the government Covid-19 restrictions.
The 350 square meters showroom has a sign and logo of Aston Martin which showed the leisure and modern atmosphere as well as the storage space of four cars which has the DBX SUV, the latest of the Aston Martin sport series. It called "Q by Aston Martin".

Mr. Roberto Carlos De Silva, the CEO of HGB Group, said " we are very happy to announce for official opening of Aston Martin showroom. It is a special occasion for HGB group. We are appreciated for the value customers for the trust and support that helped us get to this point. We look forward to a successful year ahead and the opportunity to bring the amazing Aston Martin ownership experience to more customers in the Kingdom of Cambodia. ”

Mr. Nancy Chen, South and Southeast Asia Regional Director for Aston Martin, says " With the opening of the showroom in Cambodia, we hope to see more Aston Martin cars on the beautiful streets of Phnom Penh. On behalf of Aston Martin, I would like to thank Tycoon Leang Huot, President of HGB Group, and Roberto Carlos De Silva and his team for their dedication and strong commitment to a well-known car brand. This. I am confident that we will create an exciting new page in Cambodia for Aston Martin. ”
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
paul.smith
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Re: ASTON MARTIN Motor Showroom Officially Opens in Cambodia

Post by paul.smith »

Perfect this will give the people another choice of car to drive and 200mph sports cars are just what we need.
MarkArmstrong
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by MarkArmstrong »

Makes you wonder what kind of profit margin they have to make this viable.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

There's a row of small showrooms on the road off Russian Blvd towards Eden Garden. It has an Aston Martin showroom, and one for Lamborghini, Maserati, McClaren and a couple of other I can't remember. Maybe HGB Group own. There are loads of other showrooms around the city that have a crazy amount of luxury cars but these are specific dealerships.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

But can they turn left?
sumfin smart
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Mr. Nancy Chen, South and Southeast Asia Regional Director for Aston Martin, says " With the opening of the showroom in Cambodia, we hope to see more Aston Martin cars on the beautiful streets of Phnom Penh.

jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Wonder if they have sold many in the last 2 years ?
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

About time!
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

With HGB, I can see this falling by the wayside, just like VW near the airport did. I could tell you HGB tales that would make your toes curl. I want to re-visit KOW in the future, so don’t want my collar felt for defamation at a later date.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

"to Aston Martin's crash. Into each other. Both drivers free. Both vehicles loaded. Both drivers female. One lady iis very attractive with long hair long legs LBD shear top nice skin sexy looking, looked like she could be fun. The other was a 5 ,tops[. Competent officials, and family members, are currently interviewing hot chicks. At Nara../i]
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic