I walked down 130 Street from the clinic to the girly bar - a journey many foreigner men have made in reverse.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I walked down 130 Street from the clinic to the girly bar - a journey many foreigner men have made in reverse.

Post by nemo »

Cashiers tend to be educated and trustworthy, and less likely to be 'pulled'. I know a number of cashiers.
GavinMac alert
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I walked down 130 Street from the clinic to the girly bar - a journey many foreigner men have made in reverse.

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

lagrange wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:38 am
Phnom Penh Pal wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:37 am
Grand Barong wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:03 pm
Flirting with tipsy bargirls and thinking what could have happened if you were not married is a bizarre mindset for someone who has just left his newborn child and wife?? Lucky for you, that your wife is so comfortable with the bar scene i guess.. as you have stated you met her when she called out to you as you walked past a hostess bar... Did she say "Hello hansum man, where you go"? :fool:
I've said it before. You trolls spoil it for everybody else. Most of the membership reading shit like what I quote from you are too scared to post anything for fear of being hounded.
You sound surprised. Anyone who has been on CEO for a while realises its a forum for frustrated aging expats with a teenage social media mentality. Anyone posting here will get all sort of dumb, antagonistic comments because thats what they do. The mindset is not mature enough to just scroll past something thats faintly annoying. Suck it up - you post, you get the trolls.Although I have to admit your posts did raise a number of interesting points regarding your morality world view.
Oh..My..God..! No you didn't. "...teenage social media mentality"? Ah...What. Eva! "...antagonistic comments because thats what they do." You mean the other members. The immature ones. Not you and me.

"You trolls spoil it for everybody else." According to you, I'm part of a twin troll pairing (whatever that means). Smarter people than me and you (maybe not you) have said WTTE "Humanity has evolved through playful rebellion and immaturity, not caution, sobriety and responsibility". You read into a post what you want to. If you find posts inflammatory, that's your choice. Seems to me, you are provocative with your opinionated accusations albeit, in probable majority agreeance - keep those in check, that's illegal around these parts; not a lot of freedom of speech here. Folks are known to be "re-educated" for simply writing adverse restaurant reviews - and if I digress off-topic, and unintentionally vex you, it's because I am a frustrated aging expat. What's your excuse?
Sing it sister: :whistler: Oh a spoonful of vodka makes the Valium go down, Valium (think that was her name) go down... =@
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:55 pm
Flirting with tipsy bargirls and thinking what could have happened if you were not married is a bizarre mindset for someone who has just left his newborn child and wife?? Lucky for you, that your wife is so comfortable with the bar scene i guess.. as you have stated you met her when she called out to you as you walked past a hostess bar... Did she say "Hello hansum man, where you go"? :fool:
I've said it before. You trolls spoil it for everybody else. Most of the membership reading shit like what I quote from you are too scared to post anything for fear of being hounded.
You sound surprised. Anyone who has been on CEO for a while realises its a forum for frustrated aging expats with a teenage social media mentality. Anyone posting here will get all sort of dumb, antagonistic comments because thats what they do. The mindset is not mature enough to just scroll past something thats faintly annoying. Suck it up - you post, you get the trolls.Although I have to admit your posts did raise a number of interesting points regarding your morality world view.
Oh..My..God..! No you didn't. "...teenage social media mentality"? Ah...What. Eva! "...antagonistic comments because thats what they do." You mean the other members. The immature ones. Not you and me.

"You trolls spoil it for everybody else." According to you, I'm part of a twin troll pairing (whatever that means). Smarter people than me and you (maybe not you) have said WTTE "Humanity has evolved through playful rebellion and immaturity, not caution, sobriety and responsibility". You read into a post what you want to. If you find posts inflammatory, that's your choice. Seems to me, you are provocative with your opinionated accusations albeit, in probable majority agreeance - keep those in check, that's illegal around these parts; not a lot of freedom of speech here. Folks are known to be "re-educated" for simply writing adverse restaurant reviews - and if I digress off-topic, and unintentionally vex you, it's because I am a frustrated aging expat. What's your excuse?
Sing it sister: :whistler: Oh a spoonful of vodka makes the Valium go down, Valium (think that was her name) go down... =@
I think you made that quote up about humanity. The evolution of us as a species has been driven by violence, hate, greed and destruction. My excuse? I have none, sir. I have nothing to declare except my genius. Now that's a real quote.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

lagrange wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:13 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:55 pm

I think you made that quote up about humanity. The evolution of us as a species has been driven by violence, hate, greed and destruction. My excuse? I have none, sir. I have nothing to declare except my genius. Now that's a real quote.
I assume you are basing your evidence on very early philosophical theories, (natural selection, compassion, greed and conflict) which are debatable and have been argued since the year dot (it was a Wednesday, raining), so your statement is very definite for such an unconfirmed theory. I call plagiarism on your ensuing quote, with no citing, voiding your rebuttal, which was incorrect anyway. You made me waste valuable time (at my age) searching, but I fruitfully found below (incidentally, this is how you avoid plagiarism. Nice, or fortunate, inclusion of "think" avoided further censure):

“Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.” ― Tom Robbins

To top it all off, majority of my post was directed at PPP, as you will note by the trolls quotation, but at least you got to exclaim your intellectual superiority (I trust you utilise it for the good).
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Phnom Penh Pal
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by Phnom Penh Pal »

@Pseudonomdeplume - a 🏆 for your garbled nonsensical poetry.

How about you spend less time showing off your repotoire of quotes, silly songs and the, longest, sentences, known, to, man. You're humour is misplaced, misunderstood and making my eyes bleed. It'd be better if you kept your elongated posts short and sweet as opposed to long and sour.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Phnom Penh Pal wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:03 am ....elongated posts....
:roll:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Phnom Penh Pal
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by Phnom Penh Pal »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:58 am
Phnom Penh Pal wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:03 am ....elongated posts....
:roll:
Oh my god, I've woken the sage!

Speak master and we shall follow. 🙌
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Nah, you've made me sleepy. Nobody has time for your boring nonsense. Good night.
Phnom Penh Pal
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by Phnom Penh Pal »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:15 am Nah, you've made me sleepy. Nobody has time for your boring nonsense. Good night.
Liar. You have alot of time for my posts. Don't kid yourself.

Saying something like "nobody has time for this" repeatedly like a parrot - you're a guy who spends most of the day on here seeking affirmation to boost his ego.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Isn't it strange that I got 11 upvotes for my first comment while your original dull tale got just 1? Stop deluding yourself, nobody liked your crappy sordid story. Keep painting yourself into that corner though, it's funny.
Locked Previous topicNext topic