Girl Attacks FA W/Boiling Water, AAsia Returns To DMK

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Girl Attacks FA W/Boiling Water, AAsia Returns To DMK

Post by wackyjacky »

The Mainland Chinese in general don't travel well - yet anyway. Their stupid actions at airports have been a huge pain in my balls at least a dozen times in the last few years. Anyway, a couple became enraged after they were told they would have to sit apart on an AAsia flight to Nanjing. They were in a tour group & were supposed to sit alphabetically (BTW, how do you do that with characters ?) The girl said she would commit suicide & her BF threatened to blow up the plane. The crew found them seats together, but they still weren't satisfied. The girl ordered a cup of noodles threw the boiling water at a FA. The captain returned to DMK w/174 aboard. LINK: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... ter-attack
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Girl Attacks FA W/Boiling Water, AAsia Returns To DMK

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Charge them and send out a message that behaviour like that won't be tolerated. Not exactly valuing your staff if that goes unchecked.

A friend of mine is banned for life from KLM, ( I presume his name must come up as flagged if he tries to fly them ), must have been pretty bad as we still haven't managed to get out of him what it was he actually did. Drink would most definately have been involved though.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I've flown long haul with KLM and it's my view that most of their cabin staff should be banned from flying.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

In the States these two imbeciles would be pulled off the plane, go directly to jail until their trial dates, & probably much longer. They could get up to 20 years, a $50K fine, & restitution to the airline, passengers, & law enforcement. Since no charges were filed, I imagine Thai law enforcement got their restitution anyway.
blockhead
Expatriate

Post by blockhead »

Google bananas in pajamas for a laugh.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

Not exactly verifiable, but a friend in Thailand's wife said that BKK media was reporting that charges were dropped when the couple paid 7,000B to the police & 50K to AAsia (& nothing for the scalded FA). It sound's awfully low too me, especially to the RTP. Apparently, they'll be in trouble back home, where this kinda thing has become more common place. LINK: http://www.thenational.ae/world/east-as ... ge-assault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic