Covid-19 VACCINE News

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Covid-19 VACCINE News

Post by AndyKK »

timmydownawell you wrote on the thread "Where do I get the vaccine"

The Ministry of Health put out a release last night, denying that paid AZ shots were available at clinics and said they reject any such rumours.

Chuck Borris confirms what I had first wrote, and of the same price. So if there are fact's in this and not rummers that the ministry claim. Where are the AZ vaccines coming from?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

AndyKK wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:25 pm timmydownawell you wrote on the thread "Where do I get the vaccine"

The Ministry of Health put out a release last night, denying that paid AZ shots were available at clinics and said they reject any such rumours.

Chuck Borris confirms what I had first wrote, and of the same price. So if there are fact's in this and not rummers that the ministry claim. Where are the AZ vaccines coming from?
Obviously I can't answer that. The original shipment, possibly now expired? Smuggled? Counterfeit? Seems crazy to throw money at a possible scam which could give you 0% protection, when there's a legitimate vaccine available for free. But maybe that's just me.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Chuck Borris wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:52 pm My friend had AZ two weeks ago. He is not even 40. It helps if you know somebody. Another friend paid 300$ for AZ.
I'd be hesitant to take a vaccine when there's no reports of any of it arriving in the country.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

atst wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm
Chuck Borris wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:52 pm My friend had AZ two weeks ago. He is not even 40. It helps if you know somebody. Another friend paid 300$ for AZ.
I'd be hesitant to take a vaccine when there's no reports of any of it arriving in the country.
Friend"s landlord is abroad trained doctor, so I don't think he got placebo.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Of course there were reports. That’s what most of the CPP got, as they are mostly over 60!
People of the world, spice up your life.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Just happened upon this headline from a week or so ago. That's a novel way to keep case numbers down! :facepalm:

Japan gives 1M doses; five millionth person gets shot
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

mannanman wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:57 pm
Of course there were reports. That’s what most of the CPP got, as they are mostly over 60!
I should have added lately on my post, the only ones I recall were way at the beginning of vaccination when the big man decided not to get the Chinese shot as he was over 60, no news since then of any new shipments arriving except the latest japanese ones.
Anyway someone got some from a good source and died.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

atst wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:06 am
I should have added lately on my post, the only ones I recall were way at the beginning of vaccination when the big man decided not to get the Chinese shot as he was over 60, no news since then of any new shipments arriving except the latest japanese ones.
Who died and what’s your source for this death, because of the vaccine?
People of the world, spice up your life.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

mannanman wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:34 am
atst wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:06 am
Who died and what’s your source for this death, because of the vaccine?
see the last post (sic) of page 66 of this thread
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

OK I am unsure of the source but this was unexpected news:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic