BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Username Taken »

timmydownawell wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:16 pm Imgur is kinda broken, you really need to persevere to get it to work. Some error about tokens.

@General Mackevili will have to get the screwdriver onto the image uploaderer thingy. :popcorn:

It works after a few tries though.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

timmydownawell wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:16 pm Imgur is kinda broken, you really need to persevere to get it to work. Some error about tokens.
OK, should be working now. I broke it completely for a little while but then realized how to generate a new token and authorize it on our end again. Thanks for reporting it, and let us know if it acts up again. That seemed like it was on our end, but sometimes it's had issues in the past, and it was just Imgur having issues, and when that happens, we just have to wait for them to fix it on their end.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

CEO Contact Us not working? It mustn't be as I emailed no less than 3 or 4 times over the last 7 day period? unless know one reads or responds to the mail??
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Grand Barong wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:24 pm CEO Contact Us not working? It mustn't be as I emailed no less than 3 or 4 times over the last 7 day period? unless know one reads or responds to the mail??
That's me, sorry for not responding. I'll get back to you right now.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:44 am
OK, should be working now. I broke it completely for a little while but then realized how to generate a new token and authorize it on our end again. Thanks for reporting it, and let us know if it acts up again. That seemed like it was on our end, but sometimes it's had issues in the past, and it was just Imgur having issues, and when that happens, we just have to wait for them to fix it on their end.

You outed me General...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Just letting everyone know we're having a glitch of a 'white screen.' Seems to be working at the moment, but not fully investigated. Bear with us, thanks!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Notification number/s next to bell don't disappear after opening.

Edit. As you were. My mistake.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:54 am Notification number/s next to bell don't disappear after opening.

Edit. As you were. My mistake.
I was just about to give you the ol 'login, logout, clear your cache' before I read your EDIT. Glad it's working. :good:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:10 am
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:44 am

You outed me General...
Was it the photo of you or your complex computer skills that gave you away? :stir:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Maybe it's just me, I don't know . . .

Previously, when clicking the little green Karma box, it would open a small pop-out to show who gave the karma and any comments given.
Now, it goes to a new full page, which takes you away from the post/thread you were reading.

Anyone else seeing this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic