FPCS Registration for Visa Renewal

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

FPCS Registration for Visa Renewal

Post by Doc67 »

It's Visa renewal time and my Landlord has been experiencing constant problems with logging on and registering me for another year.

Has anyone else found this problem and has anyone got a fix for it?
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: FPCS Registration for Visa Renewal

Post by Kammekor »

New registration using different phone number.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

ALL DONE.

I registered my own account and put my own details in as the guest. Worked fine.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I hope you took the necessary screenshot straight away, as you will likely face the same issues attempting to log back on in the future, the app is fucked.

BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

Like Kiwi said, hope you took a screenshot. I was able to register and then came time for visa renewal.. couldn't log in at all. Agent had to make me a new one or some shit.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

I noticed several months ago that my identity on the app had been wiped faster than someone guilty of a thought crime in 1984. There was even no trace of my phone number (that I haven't ever changed since first arriving on these shores)

As my visa doesn't expire until October, I wasn't that concerned about it for now but it's good to know what to do when the time comes.

One thing I've noticed about Khmer's and their technology, they're quite good at coming up with the ideas and starting these types of schemes, not quite so good at keeping the momentum going...
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:22 am I hope you took the necessary screenshot straight away, as you will likely face the same issues attempting to log back on in the future, the app is fucked.

Sure did, I have screenshots of every conceivable page and saved on my phone and PC.

Could still log onto it, but I never actually logged out, I just closed the app. Maybe that will help.

Anyway, problem solved and off soon to a nice Sunday Lunch at you know where.

Thanks everyone, have a good day...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic