Veneers in Cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Veneers in Cambodia

Post by HappyChappy »

Yo!

Guys has anyone here had veneers applied in Cambodia who can give me some feedback? I need to get my teeth done due to having discoloration and straightening issues. Are there any reputable dentists here you could recommend for a quote?

I've heard turkey is the best country for it so I may consider waiting for boarders to open and getting them done there. They're bothering me and I plan on looking in the mirror almost EVERY day so really want to get the best job possible done.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: Veneers in Cambodia

Post by bossho »

HappyChappy wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:49 pm Yo!

Guys has anyone here had veneers applied in Cambodia who can give me some feedback? I need to get my teeth done due to having discoloration and straightening issues. Are there any reputable dentists here you could recommend for a quote?

I've heard turkey is the best country for it so I may consider waiting for boarders to open and getting them done there. They're bothering me and I plan on looking in the mirror almost EVERY day so really want to get the best job possible done.
Are you sure you are from the UK? Education standards are pretty high there and the glaring mistakes of an uncapitalized country place name and the inexcusable misspelling of an international boundary line just make me sick. I've met all kinds from the UK but they could all write at an acceptable level. Another thing, if you want veneers only but have straightening issues and other things then maybe you could in fact be from the UK but I think you will need to take care of whatever you end up with in your mouth better then you have in the past. Shellacking over decades of lack of dental care is not going to cut it.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Something like this? or a bit more subtle? :stir:

HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

bossho wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:58 pm

Are you sure you are from the UK? Education standards are pretty high there and the glaring mistakes of an uncapitalized country place name and the inexcusable misspelling of an international boundary line just make me sick. I've met all kinds from the UK but they could all write at an acceptable level. Another thing, if you want veneers only but have straightening issues and other things then maybe you could in fact be from the UK but I think you will need to take care of whatever you end up with in your mouth better then you have in the past. Shellacking over decades of lack of dental care is not going to cut it.
Sorry did I spell "Yo" wrong??

You have too much time on your hands you cynical little fellow, maybe spend some more time in the gym.
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

Grand Barong wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:25 pm Something like this? or a bit more subtle? :stir:

Too small.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Hi Happy Chappy try this link: ask-the-expats-questions-answers/afford ... 42898.html?hilit=dentist%20phnom%20penh

It is from January 2021 and has a lot of suggestions from members who have had work done themselves here and offer some good advice. :thumb:

Good luck

Roomchang Dental has a very good reputation but a bit pricey. https://roomchang.com/

Labelle Dentist also well regarded and more affordable: http://www.cambodiadentist.com/
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

I had veneers done in Australia back in 2016 if your teeth are not straight you will need braces for 24 months before they can put veneers in.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

@HappyChappy Yuz can just go turkeyboarding for all we care.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

bossho wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:58 pm ....

such a helpful post. you must have worked in psychology before being "persuaded" to come to KOW.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

bossho wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:43 pm for all we care.
excuse me, what we are we talking about here?
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic