English for Children Activity Book

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

English for Children Activity Book

Post by Patcan »

Fifty activities suitable for children 5-12.
Many of the activities involve cutting out, pasting and creating things like calendars, insects, mobiles.....
As a result, construction paper, cardboard, glue scissors ... are needed for many of the activities.
No looking at computer screens here or pressing buttons....
Read the introduction and instructions that are provided for all 50 activities. Look at the some of the before and after examples of the activities and decide if this type of learning approach is for your child.
Send me a private message if you are interested in my English for Children activity book.
Cheers.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: English for Children Activity Book

Post by pczz »

Patcan wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:58 pm Fifty activities suitable for children 5-12.
Many of the activities involve cutting out, pasting and creating things like calendars, insects, mobiles.....
As a result, construction paper, cardboard, glue scissors ... are needed for many of the activities.
No looking at computer screens here or pressing buttons....
Read the introduction and instructions that are provided for all 50 activities. Look at the some of the before and after examples of the activities and decide if this type of learning approach is for your child.
Send me a private message if you are interested in my English for Children activity book.
Cheers.
Great idea, love making kids do something , but tonight someone will be down the copy shop with your pictures and tomorrow it will be on sale in the marlet. You should not dipslay everything like that in Cambodia
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

50 avtivities....If they are willing to do that rather than taking the easy route by getting a copy off me .., so be it.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

There are also instructions (based on many years of experience) on how to complete and get the most out of each activity.
I am launching this activity book now because it allows parents to give their children something creative and rewarding to do at home at a time when schools may soon be temporarily closing due to the corona virus.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

I still have 5 English for Children (for roughly 5-10 year-olds) activity books for sale....Into the riverside twice a week...PM me if interested...Ideal for kids stuck in the house.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic