2007 Kawasaki Eliminator VN250

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
N Luch
Expatriate
Cambodia

2007 Kawasaki Eliminator VN250

Post by N Luch »

This Kawasaki Eliminator VN250 is keeping in the shop for sale only, this bike will sale as is as shown in this photo, having a register number and storage in shop. The engine is V Twin 250cc capable of long distance travelling.

Price: 2300 USD

https://luxmotor.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/LuxMotor.Cambodia

Interested customer could be call or email me
Mail: [email protected]
Phone 1: 012 806862
Phone 2: 070 940358

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 2007 Kawasaki Eliminator VN250

Post by AndyKK »

N Luch are all your imported motorcycles available for first time registration? Being that the new buyer being a western person (barang) will be able to obtain registration and card stating he/she is the owner of the said motorcycle. If so, is there any additional costs to the new buyer?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
N Luch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 2007 Kawasaki Eliminator VN250

Post by N Luch »

The one already had a registration number under my name, needed to have and invoice that shown I had sold it to you issued from my shop and registration card enough.
The one that has an imported tax and if you want to register under your name will cost 150 USD, then you will pay yourself, I will help you to make the registration process, and you need to give me 2 of your 4x6 photos, a copy of your valid passport, and selling invoice issued from my shop.
The process will take 3 weeks time or more.

Thank You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic