Austrian soldier imprisoned for sharing photos of the swastika tattooed on his testicle

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Austrian soldier imprisoned for sharing photos of the swastika tattooed on his testicle

Post by Doc67 »

violet wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:06 am It seems an appropriate thread to raise this

So, Violet, how long have you been waiting to post a video of a naked man with his willy on show?

Come on, spill the beans... :D
violet
Expatriate

Re: Austrian soldier imprisoned for sharing photos of the swastika tattooed on his testicle

Post by violet »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:09 am
violet wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:06 am It seems an appropriate thread to raise this

So, Violet, how long have you been waiting to post a video of a naked man with his willy on show?

Come on, spill the beans... :D
I shouldn’t have contributed to enlarging his online footprint. I’m really not a fan of men clutching their penises and waving them around - especially not when done under the guise of art. I only came across it via a Graham Norton segment.

His butt cheeks looked quite nice though.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:58 am
Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:01 am

Love the fact that he chosed this music to make it look more intellectual. Nice try.

I guess micro-penises will be cornered to paint Warhammer miniatures and diorama stuff, instead of pissing their pubes as usual ?
Did he call the painting "Blue Pole"? :hattip:
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:33 pm Dunno what all the fuss is about. The idea of tattoos is they are meant to be shown, no? Otherwise, what is the point?
Nah, some of my tattoos are hidden. I only show them to special people on special occasions. (Not a swastika on my nuts, I swear.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic