'Danny' Causes Mayhem in Kampot, Threatens to Kill Woman

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: 'Danny' Causes Mayhem in Kampot, Threatens to Kill Woman

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Just when the acid was peaking
the hallucinations were starting to swirl
the loonacy was getting most florid
the howling at the moon had commenced...

Spoil Sport! Username.
GUS
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by GUS »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:12 pm Now, we just need a Mod to delete all the trolling posts from this thread. That should reduce it to less than one page.
CEO censorship once again, always hiding the truth.....
Typical. Hahaha
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

GUS wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:20 pm
Username Taken wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:12 pm Now, we just need a Mod to delete all the trolling posts from this thread. That should reduce it to less than one page.
Typical. Hahaha
Well, for the trolling posts that are off topic ie not about the subject 'Danny', how can we be hiding the 'truth'? Or, do you mean some sort of off topic truth? :facepalm: Not that I could be bothered cleaning up this topic TBH.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:02 pm
Typical. Hahaha
Well, for the trolling posts that are off topic ie not about the subject 'Danny', how can we be hiding the 'truth'? Or, do you mean some sort of off topic truth? :facepalm: Not that I could be bothered cleaning up this topic TBH.
It's censorship mon. You and the others are persecuting this poor thing and not even allowing it a voice? For the truth bumbaclaart. :voilent1:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GUS
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by GUS »

It was a joke in response to the flack I get for 'censorship' on the noticeboard. If it was me I wouldn't bother cleaning it up, just nuke the thread and move on, unfortunately it is a lot easier that way.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Typical. Hahaha
Pretty much hey if i know something I just don't bother to post it on here hahahaha.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

It's censorship mon. You and the others are persecuting this poor thing and not even allowing it a voice? For the truth bumbaclaart.
[/quote]

Now, on this one I do see the satire in the usage of "mon" like stoners saying you harsh guys are after me mon. A righteous guy like me also gets the " for the truth" part but its that sombitch of a word, "bumbaclaart" I got to ask about. Yes, I looked it up but may I ask for some real world examples while I work on proper pronunciation?

This is @John Bingham or "Bingo" for short but do drop in and tell all if you are able to all gentle readers.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's Jamaican patois rasclart.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Social media today says that the Kampot police have been informed.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

Disgraceful behaviour.

Let's hope the poor chap gets the help he obviously needs.
More than just any old backpacker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic